Classic "Take a Photo of Your Set-Up" dj playmobiledisco

It’s so he can sit on the mixer

2 Likes

5 Likes

Where’s the rest of ur vinyl? U must have more no?

Nah that’s all of it haha. It’s weird because I’ve been copping so much shit but I can’t fill up my shelves. Tbf it’s all a bit split up. Top row is all dubstep, bottom left is albums and random shit, second bottom is jungle/dnb and the third is more techno kinda bits. I don’t think the picture properly shows off how many plates there are

Punishable by death.

a bit yeah, bit when they’re sitting on the desk they’re quite low and my back doesn’t like it.

:smiley: :frowning:

Lol soz thought u had more, u will need more kallax tho soon i reckon…i solved the speaker problem by adding vertical kallax and putting them on top, also adding more vinyl storage…

Sorry to be a disappointment :cornlol:

1 BigUp

-1 truhed point tbh lol

Seriously tho, ur always cppping tunes so i thought you’d have more lol

1 BigUp

Tbh same haha. Like it feels I can’t fill out my shelves no matter how much I try

updated eggy pic of my basement, need another kallax

10 Likes

Need two Kallax.

One isn’t enough for 2 x TT, 2 x CDJ and mixer, so I’m looking at buying the 4x4 smaller one as well.

I was able to fit a 4ch mixer, 2tts and 2 cdjs on two 2x2 kallax, had to pull them apart a bit, so the mixer was essentialy bridging the gap

Sick but you lot must be short as fuk, are the turntables not too low?

In that case maybe I’ll just start with the one longer one to see if everything fits.

pretty sure it won’t, it’s not as wide as 2 2x2 units, without counting the gap

edit: also, i just realized i had one of the TTs battle style.

i think the best thing to do is to google thr dimension of your gear and see if it will fit on the thing

1 BigUp

Yeah, clearly the only route.

i don’t mind the decks that low, normally have the mixer up higher but i leant my flight cases to someone and aint got them back yet

1 BigUp