Classic "Take a Photo of Your Set-Up" dj playmobiledisco

Apogee ensemble, ubk fatso, and kush Electra

aye bro nice kaoss pad

[quote=“Muncey, post:52, topic:1397, full:true”]
I’m sure Wub would have approved!
[/quote] what happened to wub

added some new friends…MD and Evolver…cleaned up…streamlined…organized wiring…

8 Likes

Nice setup Looks great!

1 BigUp

is there somewhere to listen to your tunes? I want to hear what you’re doing with that rad set up!

1 BigUp

@cyclopian btw jsut noticed this it also works if the computer is off, like if you jsut want to run your mixer through the speakers or an external amp and listen to music, the computer doesnt even need to be on the inputs all work independantly.

thats actually pretty awesome, thanks for the heads up

what’s with all the knives? :joy: I totally need those knives in my keyboard coz my cat keeps sleeping on it :smiling_imp:

1 BigUp

No, I like that he never elaborated on that. It adds to the already impressive mystery
that is hubb. That pic of the ashtray and mouse too :laughing:

1 BigUp

Been using this a lot recently, quite fun

edit: hmm, my picture wont upload

I have trouble with uploading pictures. Iphone?

heres my setup. got the novation tings 2 months back, love em to bits. Ive got a decent mic but its been at a mates all summer. headphones I use are apple ones, urban ears Plattans and a pair of RHA MA350s, killer sound.
I got two stanton t.92s and a shitty mixer as well. still learning how to beat match and all that but the decks come in handy for sampling shit up1
cant wait to start making tunes again

5 Likes

this thread always makes me feel jealous…like even if i had those MIDI controllers and mixers with me right now, I wouldn’t even have any clue how to use them. All i have is an audio interface (same exact thing like the setup pic above me), a mic, and a laptop.

Is there any “whatever-useful-thing” that i could buy that will benefit audio quality or at least latency?

pretty much the only thing you can do about latency is upgrade/buy a better computer or try to tweak your buffer settings…

As for audio quality, not sure what you are after there.

Also, no need to be jealous…great music has been made on lesser setups.

yeah, it would upload and then nothing would show up

anyways, transferred it over to my computer

Super fun:

3 Likes

Inspired by your pic, although I will probably never reach your level.

4 Likes

:mrgreen:

just grabbed a dB meter for the set up, tryin to protect the ears on long sessions, got a pair of klipsch cornwalls coming in this weekend (i hope)

5 Likes

Don’t let that statue on your speaker fall on your turntable after blasting those heavy bass jams…

1 BigUp

haha, that thing is a pretty heavy brass cat statue, it actually holds the speaker down