Classic "Take a Photo of Your Set-Up" dj playmobiledisco

My current set up, spend a lot of time here lol

4 Likes

Dell Laptop (but more like a desktop gone mobile)
Behringer CMD MM-1
Behringer CMD PL-1 (x2)
Behringer Uphoria UMC204HD
Launch Control XL
Launchpad S
Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Headphones

3 Likes

Just had to give up half my desk space so don’t have space for keyboard and decks to be out permanently. Just been give a Push so that ended up being centre space. I don’t mind though, she doesn’t care if I sit here for hours on end :wink: Other items not pictured, Trumpet, French Horn, Sitar, Electric and Acoustic guitar, Casio Keyboard, a melodica, AudioTechnica and Beyerdynamic Mic, Kids toy saxaphone (going to circuit bend this one day) kids sized xylophone and an array of beaters and shakers. Oh and my DJ mixer. Oh shit and my Reel to Reel player/recorder!

Can’t wait till we move to a place of our own, I’m going to have a room dedicated to my studio space :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is that a 505?

Yeah, although I’ve sampled the hell out of it now, considering selling it to put the money towards and Akai Advance 49 keyboard.

Lovely set up!

1 BigUp

How does that meter work? What kind is it?

some dodgey chinese company, t tocas or something like that. I just wanted one that is always on and has a big easy to read screen compared to a handheld model.

You just plug it into the wall and it works, got it plugged into my receiver so it turns on when I turn the sound on. uses the dBa scale. I checked it against a known accurate meter and its on point.

1 BigUp

i feel u…

gotta figure out how to fit two of these in my room

6 Likes

this is home thoo :frowning:

haha nah, im hyped, i gotta move some other speakers and equipment around on the other side of the room and two of these should fit in nicely.

2 Likes

Are those Klipsch speakers? I think we may have talked about it briefly on the old forum. Klipsch speakers are nice!!

Yeah man, some Klipsch Cornwalls. Got them for free :laughing:

They are truly massive; the pics dont really do the absurdity justice. I just have one set up in here in lieu with my other speakers, sounding great so far. My room is way too small for these things haha. Hopefully going to be moving somewhere soon with a better listening situation though.

could setup the kitchen inside one of those

Got it from my father so unfortunately not sure where it was bought!

Nothing too impressive.

x2 Technic 1210 with Shure M44-7s and A&H Xone 22. Yes there is foil grounding one of my Technics.

5 Likes

Your house/flatmates gotta hate you