The Reaper Thread

Hahaha yes I know. I chide myself on the daily about it. I’m such a procrastinator b2b get mad frustrated when I don’t understand something, that learning shit like that ties my head and stomach in knots.

It will happen! And then I’m coming for you lot

:sunglasses:

i totally understand the overwhelming nature of it but you will have a big smile on your face when you really start getting some of your first patches down >>>

(i still have only a pretty cursory knowledge of synth dark arts myself, just dipping the toes in will get ya pretty far ime haha)

1 BigUp

:point_right::ok_hand:

HE’S COMING FOR YOU…

1 BigUp

What’s the one where you can do pads and bass and sub and all kinds of mad sounds in one VST?
Is it Serum?

you can do that with nearly anything with an oscillator and a filter on it, you dont need much to make powerful sounds

2 Likes

I do like Tal Noizemaker. I got some grimy shit coming out of that once.

1 BigUp

Once you find something you like, try to reverse engineer it.

What is this? West Coast crew and UK early risers?

2 Likes

Making a coffee then watching in its entirety

1 BigUp

It’s free. Dual oscillator, dual envelopes.

1 BigUp

That UI
:heart_eyes:

I have the hardware version of it for my MKS-70.

mks

The Roland PG-800

1 BigUp

Beautiful

dont get caught in the hardware, focus on the ideas :yxes:

2 Likes

I can’t afford to get sidetracked by hardware!!!
:rofl:

I said that i listen to everything to do this but only enough so it fits and sounds right, don’t want to listen to it any more than i have to until the very end

1 BigUp

Where did i mention that has to do with software lol i was jus saying how i want to work.

Also i never asked the best way to complete a beat i have only been asking how to do basic stuff like import plug in

I’m on PC now

The amount of unfinished tunes i have cuz of ear fatigue and im sick of hearing them!!!

2 Likes