1 BigUp

free dl as well

remember this aphex twin

1 BigUp

This shit slaps

1 BigUp

from 94. 1794 ahead of its time

2 Likes

So good. Been on repeat in the car for the last 2 days.

something from Martyn

I found Richardā€™s twin.

2 Likes

@jrkhnds

IIRC u know about shit like this post some pls cus this is a banga

likeā€¦ wacky, dramatic house?

this oneā€™s a bit straighter

go from there

2 Likes

Wuz Loefahā€™s just a beat ever released?
what a th special

he gave it away for free.
https://www.dubstepforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=142447

1 BigUp

oh and check perlonā€™s latest Superlongevity compilation; itā€™s weirdly disjointed in places. Iā€™ve bought it on a whimp and doubt the records will see much playtime. But they certainly work in a fun listening session kinda way.

Nina Kravizā€™ Trip label has a few headtwisters on the comps. Pampa is (much) more popfriendly, but has its moments.

Other than that youā€™d have to dig a bit deeper; Salo have released some mindbending tech house cuts in the early '00s by the likes of Eduardo de la Calle. Gez Varley has always been a good address for slightly off-kilter house burners. A bit more grooving is Josh Brent / Schatraxx. But yeah Iā€™m not that into synth heavy stuff so thereā€™s certainly better shit out there.

heard life magically is already thru u or ultra playing it in plug once, listened to it a fair bit its a moody fucking tune.

Feeling that joey anderson one there, almost trance but dope

Also some other baby ford shit I heard the other night went hard:

Baby Ford has a ridiculous catalogue. Check out his productions with Thomas Melchior under the Soul Capsule moniker; Lady Sunrise is an anthem and all, but some of their less popular tunes are arguably more intriguing.

Check out Fred P if you havenā€™t already, and the Exchange Place 12" released earlier this year. Very trancey and more on the techno side of things, but incredibly good.