Beat in this is cold, absolutely levels :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 BigUp

New youngs teflon album is so fucking good

1 BigUp
2 Likes

Wasn’t even aware Morrisson was still on music, this bangs though>>>
1 BigUp

Hard af.
Dude in the black deadpool mask is GULLY.

1 BigUp

Bags & Boxes 4 :facepunch::facepunch::facepunch:

1 BigUp

Fredo so hit and miss bare infuriating

loooool fuck me that’s absolute dogshite

2 Likes

FFS this drill shit was ALL on spotify for a year or so and now its all gone

also rly regret staying in and not seeing skengdo & am early 2018 lol

also amazing just how garage this sound is lol

why was everyone having an identity crisis over UK sounds disappearing and the “Nuum” ending like 5 years ago again? This shit sounds so fucking well english even when they try to sound american.

they even found a way to do pitch envelope things to the 808 so now they just play little bassliney wub melodies.

basically all ur ““fwd thinking UK music”” heroes abandoned u to play techno festivals but once again london delivered

5 Likes

I’ve been thinking this for a while now. How many of the big drill hits over the last year or so have featured skippy double-time flows over 140ish beats? Things are looking up.

3 SJ

1 BigUp

almost 2 years after it first got uploaded this video is still getting taken down and reupped every month

what a fucking anthem

1 BigUp

Chop snare still sounds shit tho.

real irish drill with real references to real leftover troubles firearms and videos with real irish girls with no ass at all

:cannon:

1 BigUp

getting well into this

edit: much like these UK drill guys im a fucking savage and also am getting censored, in my case by the babylon mods and their 3 consecutive posts limit

anyway this is a banga

Yo these Aussie lads are actually hard you know

are those guys even black?

not saying you have to be to make drill though. and not dissing the tunes they sound good