Vinyl only mixes

brety cool

Iā€™ve started a fortnightly series of mixes, based on old tape recordings. Limited to 45 minutes a side and all vinyl, have a listen and let me know what you think. Next mix will be out this Friday :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Will check this later :gunfinger:

1 BigUp

Meant to say this before, but I checked out both mixes and they were leng :gunfinger: big up yourself

Any chance of enabling downloads for these - had quick flick thru them and they sound huge!

Nice one guys. Second one is here:

Enabled downloads on them too now. Happy listening :smiley:

2 Likes

oooooo nice on the dl now, very very good time for music

Posting up here as well because who doesnā€™t love self promo

2 Likes

Ee thatā€™s nice that. All your CMFNWLTDIDB mixes are solid.

1 BigUp

Cheers man! That series is basically me getting drunk or whatever and just playing records as opposed to my loft sessions mixes which are a lot more planned, so I always find them really fun to do because I never know what to expect

1 BigUp

Keep 'em coming my dude!

1 BigUp

whats the tune after loefah sukkah? its sick

515 connection - call & response

Tape 3 for the lovers & haters

2 Likes

Tape 4 is now up from me is up. Have a butchers and let me know what you think :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Big up! Really been enjoying these

1 BigUp

Little mix with some track from Kromestar , Kahn , Compa & Ipman , Gantz & LAS , 16bit , Karma , Sleeper , RDG , Ago Numa Crew , Eshone , Silkie , Dark Tantrums , DJ Heny G , and from Funk Ethics to close the mix, let me know what you think, cheerz

2 Likes

Another one this time with some tracks by Kaiju, Karma, Goth-Trad, RDG, Kromestar, Von D & Mr Lager, Eshone, Caspa & The Others, Biome, Sleeper, J.J. ,V.I.V.E.K. & also dj Squarewave

Little fail at the end: the vinyl was full of dust, so many dust stuck in the needle at the end of the mix that it caused a sort of distortion, a bad sound, thats why last track is not complete, I have been forced to put a low pass FX and fade out

https://www.mixcloud.com/lalmilalmi/la-mala-educaciĆ²n/
dl: https://www.sendspace.com/file/v3m0au

Digital Mystikz - Restructure 2 Rebuild
Mala - Expected (Level 10)
Mala - Da Wrath (Souljahz Vip Mix)
Mala - Stand Against War
Mala - Changes
Digital Mystikz - Misty Winter
Digital Mystikz - Ancient Memories
Mala - New Life Baby Paris
Digital Mystikz - Education
Mala - Donā€™t Let Me Go
Digital Mystikz - 2 Much Chat
Mala - Hunter
Digital Mystikz - Enter Dimensions
Digital Mystikz - Anti War Dub
Mala - Cuba Electronic
Johnnie Clark vs Mala - Sinners
Digital Mystikz - Give Jah Glory
Digital Mystikz - Unexpected
King Midas Sound - Earth A Kill Ya (Mala Remix)

3 Likes

Damn that actually does look like the Mala Medi head