What dubstep tune are yo'ur chakras feeling today

mmmmm

much more into the flip tho

1 BigUp

topic just reminded of the time on the old forum someone asked if anybody had a Jakes dub (the name of which I can’t remember) and he responded “if anyone does they’re getting a slap. not coming out, sorry.”, which makes me giggle even now.

2 Likes

this fuckin tune man

1 BigUp

LoveAndSound - bobhair girl version
Edit: LAS - morning glow dub
Edit 2: LAS - staircase (did this turn into Dadududu?)

this guy with his dubs, theres just too many

true story: i was once driving home from school crawling around the parking lot with my phone on shuffle, dmz - b comes on and a bee sits down on the hood of my car no less than 5 seconds later

2 Likes

it answered the call of jah. That bee is irie af, hope you didn’t hurt it or anything

1 BigUp

Dem a talk - compa

Listened to it about 10 times going 115mph+ on the 5 frwy to work at 6am

1 BigUp

the TMSV version is much better.

Respect Master A. Defo prefer the Compa, his version excentuates the emotional vocal far more effectivly imho, its all far more emotional

…any opionions on the meaning? In a literal sense it sounds like people who disrespect talk shit will get murdered, although the meaning i feel is its unnatural in the moral trancental eye of mother nature to kill but the .1% have fucked things up so bad that they should be killed regardless of the message in the media talking about billionairs are our saviors they need to ne dead. Bun down babylon ya know. Maybe im reading too much into it

this is mavado we’re talking about, of course he’s being literal lol

1 BigUp

Word

you talk to the police and mavado will come after you with a rifle and shout slurs at you, basically

1 BigUp

also, today:

3 Likes

RAAIN - Shhh (LOUDER)

the ridiculous intro always makes me grin

1 BigUp

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ underrated, love the pads

goddam looked on discogs and still can’t afford any of the top dmz’s i need, all the decent copies are £50+

2 Likes

what grade do you consider decent?

I really want to play Stuck at a house night once.

my copy of stuck has the stickers the wrong way round.

i mean i’m generally happy with vg+, a lot of my fave records are in that condition and sound fine but if im dropping near enough 50 quid on a dmz really i’d like nm so i’d be certain it’d play right

2 Likes