What dubstep tune are yo'ur chakras feeling today

yeah i agree with this. rather spend another 10-15 and get an NM copy.

Not gonna lie but every version of Dem A Talk causes me to head to the bar as I know I have a comfortable 5 minutes of ‘hype-wheel-hype’ yawnfest before a decent tune gets mixed in after

Just so flat

2 Likes

yeah I’ve not heard a single good one, and I’ve heard them all.

TMSV’s was kinda bearable though.

yesss my mate always used to play the compa 1 when we were having a mix and it was so zzzz

and while we’re talking mavado who else did a gangsta 4 life remix? google says dj madd

remember hearing a non coki 1 in the last year and it was like bruh why did u even bother

Truth did one more recently i think mate

bleak

truth remixed bare tunes innit? I know they got remixes of like backseat freestyle, one or two weeknd tunes, gangsta 4 life. anything else I’m missing

dont forget the “Fucking Problems” one. Heard it out and nearly hanged myself just for something to do.

loool wtf, just stuck that on now. Sounds like some basic af dungeon beat with the vocals slowed down and stuck on. People in the comment section bumming it hard as well.

how did truth manage to gather such a huge following
literally nothing at all special about them

tbf their older stuff was decent, suppose they kinda messed around in the brostep scene in a sense which would’ve helped their popularity but still stayed connected to like deep medi and that so never really trailed off entirely.

Nah i’m not jumping on this fully hate Truth wagon

Aside from the obvious oldies, Devil’s Hands, 30,000ft (that whole EP was pretty gd tbh), Dreams Can Never Come True, Emperor & the VIP, Come With Me etc

All big tunes

2 Likes

ye i like come with me

• this is one of my all time faves actually

bwonkbwonkbwonkbwonkbwonkbwonkbwonkbwonkbwonkbwonkbwonkbwonkbwonkbwonkbwonkbwonk

I have a decent version of dem a talk but I can’t think who the fuck it’s from.
Vaguely remember it could be a fatkidonfire freebie or another blog

^Benton did one called Dem A Gassed, had a decent mixdown from what I remembar

Nostalgia for the tail-end of Yunx glory days on this 1

^throwback to having 1210s on a DJ table too :joy:

96 kbps for life

1 BigUp

distance remix on the flip as well >>>>>

oh my days, I was after this tune for the longest time. Dunno how I only clocked this now haha

oiii big up 4 reminding me about goli and ashburner

tune is huuuge