What dubstep tune are yo'ur chakras feeling today

3 Likes

@merovingian recently bought both of those 12" :corndance:

1 BigUp

Yes iyah still some killer tracks :slight_smile:

I love when the composition is not ā€˜ā€˜staticā€™ā€™, with a lot of variations, and when there is some difference between the first and the second part of a track, this is less boring than a track sounding exactly the same all over during 5 minutes

Like this for example I love the progression:

Tracks with only few variations didnt disturb me but itā€™s just a tiny preference for the first category

Love those Kromestar & Jay 5ive tunes, canā€™t believe this one never got released:

1 BigUp

Yeah massive tune!
Dubplate culture is sometimes frustrating especially with Kromestar who keep his best tunes dub during years, some of them will probably never see the light of days but I keep the faith ^^ the list of tunes that I would like him to release continues to grow

wow heard this years ago but never quite clocked how hard this is

1 BigUp

Glad you rediscovered this one :slight_smile:
You can blend it with that :

finally managed to get a copy at a decent price, and iā€™ve probably posted it before, but this again:

1 BigUp

3 Likes

Quality free chune

Vivek dropped this at system, was so sick
5 Likes

I know what you mean - this is one of Malas finest:

Not sure if it was just me and I hadnā€™t properly grown to appreciate Mala compared to hearing Cokis stuff dropped with multiple rewinds but both Education and Enter Dimensions seem to have been slept on - or at least by me. I remember Horrid Henry being the last tune played at WHP in a car park until the train stationā€¦ 4 rewinds at 5am - Pokes jumping around shouting SURVIVOR CREW. Also remember Marduk being pulled up multiple times with Kromestar on mic which was also incredible. So yeah - slept on both Malas tunes on both plates but 2 of my favourites of his.

5 Likes

remember this but had no idea what it was, banger

Did you catch this dropping? Proper didnā€™t expect to hear it, one of my favs

3 Likes

Came out of nowhere, I remember turning to my mate and we went bonkers

1 BigUp

this one is a percy, never heard it out though, I would properly lose my shit if I heard this in the dance. Straight Big-Leg Godzilla Movementsā„¢

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if I poked out someoneā€™s eye with my flailing gunfingers :cornlol:

1 BigUp
1 BigUp

I canā€™t believe I forgot about this