What dubstep tune are you feeling today

I love how the Dubstep Allstars series documented certain waves in and approaches to dubstep. Like the Ramadanman and Appleblim ones were on that dub-techno and experimental tip. Wonder who they’d choose for a new mix right now in 2019.

Dubstep allstars 1 was basically what got me into dubstep, it was jaw-dropping for me, hadn’t heard that sound before. But yeah, got a soft spot for dubstep allstars, 1 & 2 are my favs

:thinking:

sounds like a wip, dunno, was gonna say vivek at the start but then it gets all bedroom producery lol

i call hoax

great remix - glad to have it on wax.

There’s about bazillion L-wiz tunes i’ve slept on, so good…

One of the greatest dubstep tunes ever made. Haven’t heard it in like a year

Think I’m with you on that one. Didn’t rate it at all when I first heard it. Came on in a mix very recently when I was driving home on the motorway (I think dubstep allstars 2) and that build up in the second half almost made me crash my car. Now the tune makes sense.

Bass is absolutely fucked in this

Yeah it’s one of those tunes that didn’t click with me at first, but I was listening to allstars 2 once and decided to properly listen to it and suddenly I couldn’t get it out of my head.

+1 on bass drums, that drop is well fucked

Absolutely love this one from Malleus although still find it a bit of a bitch to mix for some reason

pay what you want ting from Malleus, some gully tunes in here

cc: @_ronzlo

Wtf are you mad

:miyagi: