What dubstep tune are yo'ur chakras feeling today

Dubstep allstars 1 was basically what got me into dubstep, it was jaw-dropping for me, hadnā€™t heard that sound before. But yeah, got a soft spot for dubstep allstars, 1 & 2 are my favs

1 BigUp

:thinking:

sounds like a wip, dunno, was gonna say vivek at the start but then it gets all bedroom producery lol

i call hoax

2 Likes

great remix - glad to have it on wax.

2 Likes

1 BigUp
2 Likes

Thereā€™s about bazillion L-wiz tunes iā€™ve slept on, so goodā€¦

1 BigUp

One of the greatest dubstep tunes ever made. Havenā€™t heard it in like a year
1 BigUp

Think Iā€™m with you on that one. Didnā€™t rate it at all when I first heard it. Came on in a mix very recently when I was driving home on the motorway (I think dubstep allstars 2) and that build up in the second half almost made me crash my car. Now the tune makes sense.

Bass is absolutely fucked in this

6 Likes

Yeah itā€™s one of those tunes that didnā€™t click with me at first, but I was listening to allstars 2 once and decided to properly listen to it and suddenly I couldnā€™t get it out of my head.

+1 on bass drums, that drop is well fucked

1 BigUp

Absolutely love this one from Malleus although still find it a bit of a bitch to mix for some reason

1 BigUp

pay what you want ting from Malleus, some gully tunes in here

cc: @_ronzlo

1 BigUp
6 Likes

Wtf are you mad

1 BigUp

:miyagi:

2 Likes

ye man, such a subtle banger, will knock the air out of the room with the right speakers

i love the music video they made for it, shame on the ancient youtube quality b2b its a wonderful version of the tune that isnā€™t really available anywhere else afaik

2 Likes