What dubstep tune are yo'ur chakras feeling today

This over ghastly and snow tbh
3 Likes

lol I admit I totally overlooked this with all the ghastly hype, then heard it in a boofy mix (iirc) and was like wtf is that, then realised I already owned it :joy:

1 BigUp

i swear i heard konichiwa in every set when i was in bristol. silly tuneq

2 Likes

Haha big up. I was having a drunk mix a bit after it came out and randomly decided to mix it in and I was just so shocked by it haha

1 BigUp

I let my m8s loose on my records when we b2b, i used to tell them which tracks i bought the records for, but now I don’t bother cos they usually unearth those tasty overlooked b-sides for me lol

1 BigUp

All about them overlooked b-sides, tend to be the gulliest tunes in the mix half the time

3 Likes
1 BigUp

Leaving this here, follow and share if you dig it!

1 BigUp

I love the music & I love the video of this

1 BigUp

I remembered you guys discussed the Kings EP a while ago and I just dropped by to say Explain is the weightest tune I’ve heard recently. Didn’t expect it really but I dropped it on a big system on Friday and the pressure was so intense! Definitely going on my favourites list for some time.

2 Likes

1 BigUp

:no:

1 BigUp

dungeon nostalgia <3

used to play this one so much, 2nd drop where it all comes back together was gully in the club

3 Likes

Massive, they should release this!

1 BigUp

Repulsion has some cool sounds

1 BigUp

1 BigUp

was having a lil mix session earlier and pulled this out from the collection, so fucking sick, record is cut loud af too

3 Likes

Still love this one too
I used to blend it with Dmz Eyez
I also love the Kraken green and purple (05 & 07 i think)

2 Likes