What dubstep tune are yo'ur chakras feeling today

I didn’t end up liking it, i always liked it, this is part of the early dubstep sound that originally got me into the genre…another one which slaps at 21:00 in this mix

And the og skanka from about a year ago

Same energy as the coki/jakes stuff from back in the day

Absolute belters imo

5 Likes

:cannon: :cannon: :cannon: :cannon:

2 Likes

Ashburner had some absolute stonkers back in the day

1 BigUp

Sicaria Sound dropped a few Hamdi tracks from the Ivy Lab thing a few weeks ago. Listening to it on a full system rig makes is pure brukout vibes.

1 BigUp

The proper truhed midrange stuff goes off in the club. You don’t necessarily want a full set of it but it generally mixes well with the deeper stuff to keep up the energy lvls in the dance

3 Likes

remember everyone, sleeps has never been to a dubstep night and has ‘never heard it on a system’

i imagine him trying to spin one of his neckbeard descriptions of a chav into someones ear while the dancefloor is shaking to this,

4 Likes
1 BigUp

One important piece of advice I was given was to show some restraint with tearout-y midrange tracks lol. Personally I get reluctant sometimes to drop wobblers, but that’s why its imperative if you are dropping some heavy wobblers to mix it in with the deep stuff. But I do agree that nonstop screechers ain’t the way to go.

^^^ two wobblers I rate.

2 Likes

Fuck man Im so sorry I dont like what you like. Will you be ok?

:lebebe:

1 BigUp

no!

1 BigUp

I’m now listening to Borgore and Skrillex. Ok?

1 BigUp

ty :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Just recorded this for you

2 Likes

jesus christ

2 Likes

yeah tbh, it hits so much harder when you dont play the sound for the entire duration of yr set

1 BigUp

This came up in conversation the other day with my mate, first time I’ve gone back to it in a few years and been reminded how good the breakdown & 2nd drop are :love: :love: :love:

9 Likes

@aktimane this one is so sick

2 Likes

Might be a bit slower than 140 but still. got the feel

1 BigUp