What dubstep tune are yo'ur chakras feeling today

Adjacent

1 BigUp

Unknow Artist (but its Hebbe lol) - Lost Woods

1 BigUp

Oh shit!!!
Lost Woods is a nostalgia trip!!

1 BigUp

Maybe the most listenable front-to-back dubstep album in the scene? Especially when the weather is behaving

5 Likes
1 BigUp

1 BigUp
2 Likes

4 Likes

Traffic is the one :cannon: :cannon:

2 Likes

such a classic whole album is brilliant

1 BigUp

Deffo. This and tuning are probably my favourites off it

2 Likes

them 2 are really good too! his other album is good repurcussions this is my favourite on that album i keep coming back too it

1 BigUp

I donā€™t listen to them as much these days, but battle sequence and koncrete hold a special place in my heart as they were the first non brostep tunes I heard. My little 13 year old brain couldnā€™t believe how dark they sound :cornlol:

2 Likes

oh yeah i rarely listen to distance anymore i just thought i would do a re listen. same with mala kromestar skream benga dmz loefah etc iā€™ve heard all they have done so far and have burnt out from it. nice too listen again once in a while like you i was 14 i think when i discovered these guys.

my mum bought me a album for my birthday she just picked a few at random one of them was this

blew my mind i was like what the fuck is this its so different while other kids where listening to cookie monster and borgore lol

2 Likes

Canā€™t imagine my mum doing this :cornlol:

Tbf the last year or so Iā€™ve had a renewed love for dubstep and thereā€™s deffo been a lot more action in the scene so Iā€™ve been enjoying going back to older bits recently

2 Likes

yeah ive been more into dnb, garage and other weird genres lately like neo grime for example lol. yeah the ā€œ140ā€ community is growing alot even though it was a thing before and are doing very well for themselves. skrillex/hamdi etc has kind off pushed it more into the massā€™s. guess he felt guilty for fucking it up in the first place but not sour towards him anymore. i used too despise the guy lol

when i used to live in london (moved away 2 years ago) i saw dubstep acts everywhere. now americans are calling it UK dubstep lol

2 Likes

One of those tracks that always sounds fresh. Heard it dropped by a couple different DJs and goes off every time

5 Likes

Simple and efficient dubstep remix of a flylo track

1 BigUp

more distance
flip is beautiful too

2 Likes

This whole EP is :bomb:

1 BigUp