What dubstep tune are yo'ur chakras feeling today

Awesome tune here. Been on repeat since friday.

4 Likes

rinsed this morning

1 BigUp

@epiccentipede6942

i first heard this tune on getdarker, likeā€¦centuries ago. it was seven that was spinning. i have been looking for this track for fucking YEARS. i didnā€™t think iā€™d ever find it. given up basically, even when i described it to all the heads i knew they just looked at me like i was fucking mad. and here it is. right here after all these years and its a fucking skream remix. lol

omg, iā€™m so grateful you posted this like 2 years ago. lol this is so huge to me right now.

3 Likes

Fuckin hell tried to cop that on discogs 2 years ago but I never bought it. :frowning: Cluekidā€™s a don. One of the first dubstep producers Iā€™ve ever listened to. This plate + the Spider Monkey / Rainy Street Light 10" he released on Box Clever before Black Box / Box Clever got held up in administration and disbanded in 2013 are future classics. It helps that heā€™s classically trained in music and a jazz drummer too. Shame heā€™s not active anymoreā€¦

1 BigUp

slightly worries me that these so called ā€œheadsā€ didnā€™t recognise the tune haha

i didnt quite remember the vocal parts, i was like " ehhhā€¦ehhā€¦baby cried boom boom boom" lol.

1 BigUp

Fucking hell forgot about this, easily one of the heaviest plates I have

1 BigUp

the bassline reminds me of bad spirits on shoulders

Oioi

i love that part at 1:47 where the drums drop out and itā€™s just the bassline and all the reverb, and then that little sample before the drums come back in

skream was the king of those

1 BigUp

Some nice bits on this compilation by RSD

2 Likes

mm and digi of this banger

3 Likes

Always forget how much of a don skream is until I hear his tunes in a mix or on a system

i never forget tbh </3

2 Likes

people still need to remember skream is one of the pioneers that made dubstep what it is today and i would argue in my opinion the sound was better between 2004-2006 when skream was in his prime making big big tunes but again each to their own

tbf the hate heā€™s got since moving away from the sound has been a bit silly. recalls seeing some jokers on the old forum suggesting he was never very good to begin with a few years ago, smh.

the hate is unwarranted thatā€™s true.

but he was playing a show up here a couple years ago as part of a festival. his set was indoors and extremely lackluster. just didnā€™t seem like he was really in it. couldā€™ve been a bad day i guess but it was pretty disappointing.

oh trust ā€œmusicā€ fans are fickle for the most part

Woke up this morning with this in my head

1 BigUp