What dubstep tune are yo'ur chakras feeling today

centipede just posts the same 100 dubstep classix on a loop lol, maybe a bot

Calm down that’s a good lad.

just playing with ya, keep posting ya skrem dubpl8s and carry on, we all enjoy em

One of my favourite mala tracks ever

:cannon:

2 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes

is that dubstep these days? not saying its shit, just that it sounds a bit like “grime 2.0”

Yeah, not rly dubstep tbf, just felt it fit this thread best since Samba and Argo are popular in the dubstep scene these days

Genres are Babylon

Tbf I’d still put them under the dubstep umbrella. But yeah genres are babylon, no point getting all nitpicky. Everyone’s gonna draw their own line in the sand anyway

it’s just happy trap

2 Likes

i usually instacop anything samba, not feeling this one tho…i dunno, not feeling the 1st track and the 2nd one sound like pound shop commodough

1 BigUp
3 Likes
1 BigUp
1 BigUp

Sambas change in direction is super disappointing for me. When I first came across him I thought he was gonna be the next big thing. The really dark edge to his tunes and sharp production with the evil samples was a winning formula. Still regularly listen to his Vivek Radar mix.

2 Likes

I feel you on this, really enjoyed what he was doing before. Idm the stuff he’s doing atm but it’s not really music I feel the need to go back to or buy

1 BigUp