RAP 2027.

yeah that’s the thing, there’s millions on there, i reckon there’s waaay more that stayed on tape or cdr as well lol

fuck spotify its about livemixtapes, spinrilla and datpiff

you can definitely get the full gucci discography on that.

jihad on spotify

1 BigUp

yeah spotify is normie shit

if you’re not listening to rap exclusively at 92kbps with AK47 sounds and DEEJAYY HOLIDAY on it much louder than the track itself you’re scum

1 BigUp

swedish
fucks consumers by selling home baked nonsense
hates artist
needs artist
swedish
is called 'ify
café aesthetic
login + account
people ask you: is it on spotify? -which means a lot of stuff isn’t on there, but still people ask so it must mean spotify captured this position WITHOUT HAVING STUFF BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE TO ASK :poop:

1 BigUp

Anything released for free isn’t.on there

So most hiphop mixtape aren’t so imo Spotify is almost completely pointless for me

1 BigUp

Listen to Fakes & Liers [Prod. Rob Surreal] by Steve Naive #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/stevenaive/steve-naive-fakes-liers-prod-rob-surreal

This guy I think is just like a SC guy and he kinda reminds me of a few diff rappers but he’s got a good vibe

This guy is a sick SC rapper too

Super smash that bitch super smash that hoe ya. Inna foreign whip, see how fast I go…

Listen to Kay P - Super Smash (prod. GlimmerXP) by Hidden Jewels #np on #SoundCloud

It ain’t trap, sorry :uhhh:

https://soundcloud.com/aakeem-chauncey/food-desert-prod-docdamindbinda

1 BigUp

These kids are hype imo. Just random 16 y/o’s trolling but they got it going on better than 90% of WorldStar posters imo.

“They call me Doughboiiiiiiiiiiiiii, cuz roll boi! Yup! In my Rolls Royce!” shopping cart cut scene
@CreamLord

1 BigUp

so much new shit out now but I left my headphones in glasgow so I haven’t been checking

new maxo kream and warhol track

new cdot honcho mixtape

new playboi carti music and the mixtape out soon

new boldy james tapes and EPs

just please fucking release this

Can feel ya pain man I’ve just started a train journey with no headphones what a muppet

Most lit guy

Being a trap fan is basically just having a phone

BTW if you didnt notice Playboi Carti tape is now on datpiff’s coming soon and this is the cover lol

1 BigUp

Parts of the production here are interesting, others not so much - will be interested to see how this post-Death Grips sound plays out.