1 BigUp

lol

the new ballance of akward but going hard

1 BigUp

Wooo Sicko Mobb still smashin it

1 BigUp

1 BigUp

this is the craziest shit I’ve seen.

Was at the standard ayy lmao squad pass the aux session. This guy put this on. Rapper called Hamburger Helper. I thought some of the tracks were fire.

Then today I go on datpiff to cop the mixtape and it says it’s a real fucking project put together by General Mills, the actual hamburger helper people.

They actually made real trap shit to promote hamburger helper. Listen to this shit, you can’t deny it’s kinda dope as fuck lol:

all the “in the kitchen, whipping” in trap gave some marketing guy a very good idea hahahaha

I really wonder if this is legit marketting haha, it’s scary to think marketting shit can be this dope lol

2 Likes

Lefty, the Hamburger Helper mascot, dropped a mixtape today and the Internet lost its mind. Titled Watch The Stove, the project initially looked like another goofy marketing ploy from a corporation looking to cash in on hip-hop culture. Then everyone pressed play and realized, “whoa, this thing is actually really good.” Within hours, it was a trending topic on Twitter. We had to find out who was behind the music on this thing. After some digging, we learned that General Mills reached out to music manager/educator Craig Rice for help putting the project together. Rice, a teacher at McNally Smith College of Music in Minnesota, then linked GM up with Toki Wright. An established hip-hop artist having released albums with Rhymesayers, Wright is also the Department Head of the nation’s first fully accredited Hip-hop Studies Diploma and Minor Program at the school. Jumping at the chance to get his students involved in a project that could reach a large audience, they got to work. After spending months developing concepts and ideas, they pitched them to GM and recorded the mixtape. They also connected with Minneapolis College of Art and Design to produce videos for two of the songs. Coming from all over, the students involved were GeNreal (New Hampshire), illWIN (Ohio), Dan D (North Carolina), and Theory (Indiana). Having seen recent success on a Parker Darling track that racked up over 500k listens on SoundCloud, illWIN also reached out and got fellow Minnesota artists Bobby Raps and DJ Tiiiiiiiiiip to jump on the banging intro track “Feed The Streets.”

absolute madness

@hubb @ultraspatial @oglemon scroll up lol

1 BigUp

lol

the comments on youtube is pretty funny too

WHY DF THIS SHIT SO LIT

but re the cheeky beats with weird maybe folk elements

this sounds like getting the magic flute in super mario aswell but:

this is pretty good imo

first you think oh no this is some soft ass ex-girlfriend bullshit song and petter is probably about to hit the track and then: boom perfect line lol :cornlol::cornlol::cornlol:

https://soundcloud.com/jonwayne/wonka

oh my

3 Likes

what did u think to ss3?
i didnt really think it was as good as ss2

what a shame what happne to Rocky.
how did someone so great go so shit

the funniest fucking thing ive seen all day

speaking of asap