Whos buying out the 1k+ press dubstep records?

What are the other groups mate?
Also that link doesn’t work

Facta makes a point, even though he notes that the first Wisdom Teeth release costs like a hundred pounds on discogs right now.

I follow deep/dark dubstep US Facebook group…they just had a thread about how much people spend on vinyl in a month…there were a dozen people spending 500+ on vinyl a month …a couple people even claimed over 1k for that month …could be fb pissing contest mentality…even if they doubled their real expenditure…that’s some mad dash on vinyl…

Replying to this thread almost a year later shows that I did start to focus less on the dubstep coming out of the UK and more on the LA scene (mainly Stones Throw and Rappcatts), and at this moment I do feel quite out of touch from the whole scene. I definately don’t cop as much vinyl as I used to, but I feel that in my area there may be quite a few collecters. Alberta Canada really accepted electronic music as the main nightclub experience, Kahn & Goth Trad, Scratcha and Kode9, Rustie all came to town.
I honestly feel that my dissatachment to the scene is my own fault; if I’m on this forum more and keeping up with releases, and if I start going out to shows (HiFi club in Calgary has ‘Head’s Night’ every Wednesday) the old vibes start coming back (or never even left). But what about dudes like Pinch, or Kromestar? In my opinion, some originators started laying low in the past few years…hence less chatter

just listened to madvillainy and then i change all my avatars to mf doom

1 BigUp

Pinch was just in LA a few months back.