• Hunna
  • F-Ck Vengance
  • Victory Step
  • Binary
  • Shegotme
  • iii
0 voters

Rules
~ Has to be at 100bpm: no specific genre constraints.
~ No external synths or sounds to be used… You can, however, feel free to use anything from this sample pack. All sampling methods are OK (incl. granular, spectral, etc.).
~ 5 min. song length max.

4 Likes

I like these

1 BigUp

Thx m8.

Been playing with SPEAR (http://www.klingbeil.com/spear/) - some crazy shit it can do. I might not recommend it to a sampling beginner but oldhedz might wanna check it.

Seems interesting but a bit overkill lol… How do I export as a wav?

Not sure yet lol. Could always just rip throughout in Audacity tho.

Yeah but that’s a lot of work :confused: but if I ever have the need to individually manipulate each and every frequency wave in a sound I know what to go for lol

Yeah, still just geeking, not sure what I’d use it for compositionally. Currently I use Paulstretch to extract simple tones for subs and pads, but this might be interesting to try for this comp.

is one of those sounds from a Worms’ soundbank?? haha

samples sounding gut tho, got the day off work so hopefully can whack something together today

having a lot of fun with this one, big up @_ronzlo

im just about done i think

1 BigUp

I’m in. Is “metalon09.wav” and “rampfall2.wav” from Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3? Saw the sample pack floating around reddit or something…

metalon09 is dope. Made a snare out of it.

proskater 2 m8

get that pack it’s fucking amazing

i think the worms sample cycl is talking about is from goldeneye or another n64 game that i can’t remember the name of (female hero, first person shooter, a lot like goldeneye…)

but that whole pack was pitched up loads which is why it’s so worms like

1 BigUp

roight im starting, working on a shitey laptop cause my harddrive on my pc went kaput so likely this will take a while, good luck all

Perfect dark?

bing!

ye that’s it, completely blanked on the name

(never really played those goldeneye era nintendo games)

How can you guys still seem to have some sort of real image of those years? Only thing I remember is the Super Mario theme song.

Gonna start this today guys watch the f out loool

1 BigUp

where the fuck is the time going…

Usually with these I carve out the basics first - usable kicks, snares, hats, sub, pad[s].

It’s fucking Wednesday and I’ve made like 3 sort of usable sounds and no arrangement.

Might have to get j̶a̶n̶k̶y̶ avant garde on this one and not be so conventional.

tl;dr mine will be the one with bare fart sounds

mine is jank af haha, yolo