100BPM Sample Pack Comp II (POLLS ARE OPEN!) Voting ends 8/11 9PM EST

Anyone heard the new Eprom ‘Samurai’ ep?

We do get to hear eachothers songs at the end right? Like a pool of songs? I’d be interested in hearing other peoples tracks. It’s also a good way to connect the community more.

Yeah after submissions close I’ll post em all up and we can all vote

Got mine just about done. Utter shite lol. Fun sample pack tho

Can’t wait to hear everybody’s. I used the kind of stuff I like to use (I recorded most of it) so I just wanna know what everyone else makes out of it

Damn that’s huge

Almost out of time and only one entry? What’s going on guys

Almost there. Stayed up late (drunk) fiddling around with it. About to give the mix the car stereo test. Trying out a new sidechain method, nice and subtle… But may have to just brickwall the fucker if I can’t do a proper mix.

You’ve been warned. :badteeth:

i’ll try and get one done by end of the weekend

tbh i forgot about this

I kinda wanna put something together. Not gonna enter it tho

9pm PST? EST? ?

Est

We are up to 2 contestants!

Car test:

FAIL. :corncry:

I’m not going to make this one. I was hoping to, but I’m in the midst of migrating to a new computer and I have been getting it all set up.

uploading mine rn, i made it ages ago but totally forgot about this hehe

I believe in you

1 BigUp

OK, I’m at work now so this’ll be a leetle tricky.

Car playback there were entire missing areas of freq, sounded like a tin monkey drummer in a cave. :confounded:

9PM EST is 6PM PST.

@mks I d̶o̶u̶b̶l̶e̶ triple dog dare you to bang that fucker out and submit too. Use Audiotool or your phone. :headphones:

EDIT: submitted.

Only a couple more hours guys. Although it might be a day or two before can upload and get voting set and all

ye mine’s pretty rough

will get it in soon

shiiit listening back this intro doesn’t even work at all

• this sample pack was really challenging tho, nothing really resembling a kick or bass, but that made it fun, i’m lazy with sound design so it’s really nice to have to work a bit harder on a project like that

submitted

x