100BPM Sample Pack Comp II (POLLS ARE OPEN!) Voting ends 8/11 9PM EST

Figured I’d make the next 100BPM Comp.

VOTING IS OPEN GUYS

Ends 8/11 9pm EST.

Songs/Poll: 100BPM Sample Pack Comp II (POLLS ARE OPEN!) Voting ends 8/11 9PM EST

2 Likes

get that shit up quick homie. It’s a slow work day.

Almost done I think. It’s gonna be a hard one for you guys.

bring it.

Uploading it m8

Go ham

(Also putting it in first post)

Thunderdome sample lol.

Nice1.

This isnt going to be easy lol

I believe in you

Had that typical producers wake-up where this morning I listened to the bangin’ loops I made w/ the sounds last night and today they sound like dung.

Yay.

:japanese_goblin:

2 Likes

givin it a crack atm, im gonna have to get mine done by this weekend going away for a couple of weeks after then

1 BigUp

Man listening to that batertown one I might have to make something out of that sometime. So many good sounds in there.

Just to be clear. We are allowed to:

A. Resample to the point where it sounds nothing like the original sound?
B. Use of third party plugins?

Do we include what plugins we use? Are we supposed to write in text which plugins we used and how? I generally bounce my files to audio when resampling as I don’t have a powerful computer so it might be difficult to keep the plugins I use attached

“USE OF GRANULIZATION/WAVECYCLE PROCESSING & VST EFFECTS IS ALLOWED AS LONG AS NO OTHER AUDIO SOURCE IS ADDED.”

1 BigUp

As long as the result comes from the original sample it’s all good. Of course you can be a dick hole and cheat and use stuff that was not included in the pack and no one would no… but you’d be a dick

dont mind my "damn son whered u find that’ sample, it came from my granualr kazoo vst

1 BigUp

I know it. Prolly just chopped up the phonemes from the bartertown sample

finished mine up

shit sent as wav, ill send an mp3 version now

So far you’re in first place :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll download and take a listen after work