1 BigUp

Of course

1 BigUp

Billy Squire beat.

Weird I had this on yesterday

best one
1 BigUp

Blackdown saidā€¦
the Dizzee track is from the Boy in Da Corner sessions, but will never see the light of day because Dizzee doesnā€™t like it or think itā€™s finished. I tried to sign it to Run the Road 1 but he refused.

1 BigUp

itā€™s a fucking Crime this isnā€™t out

itā€™s 2000% more finished than anything after boy in da corner

:umbrella:

(trivia: i got into this album baaare late, like first time was 10th anniversary of itā€™s release lol, donā€™t ever let me try and make out iā€™m grimehead since day ha)

i feel like iā€™ve heard that tune a bunch of times. i donā€™t really listen to a whole lot of grime sets thoughā€¦ weird. (iā€™d usually just hear things that are released)

well flowdan used his verse in jah war too

Still to this day the best mix i ever did was with this and Cha VIP :cornlol:

1 BigUp

Absolute sick album always sounds sick after years of rinsing it

yeah thatā€™s true, some of the dizzee lyrics sound familiar as well. but weirdly i feel like iā€™ve heard the tune as well (like, the instrumental).

i cut it from http://blackdownsoundboy.blogspot.ro/2005/07/keysound-radio.html

oneman played it on rinse about 2 weeks ago, i thought only blackdown had it

lyrically itā€™s fairly similar to like brandnew day, do it, sitting here i guess

yeah i mean the production is in a similar style to a lot of his tracks so that could be it. and some of the lyrics too (particularly itā€™s the ā€œI love [ā€¦], I love [ā€¦]ā€ that seems so familiar).

now i think about it i could have also heard it in some dizzee freestyles that are on youtube cause i went through a period of listening to tons of those, but if theyā€™re the only ones that have it (the instrumental anyway) then maybe iā€™m imagining that part. i doubt i heard it from oneman.

sounds like ur describing i luv u remix a bit now haha, radioā€™s possible i rarely hear him spit stuff on old sets that didnā€™t reach a release (havenā€™t dug that much tho)

this 1 as well

ye i think thats a brilliant plan im serious man cant wait for the sequel

anyone remember the tune where heā€™s like ā€˜thank u brotha suck urrrr motherā€™ in his weird squeeky voice

itā€™s so great, had it stuck in my head a while now though

Cliche as fuck but yeah. that makes me feel old : /
I remember delivering pizzas to people with that album on repeat in the car.

1 BigUp