2015; the year of the dub plates

Yeah that tune was one of the first “must buys” from Tempa in awhile. Attraction Dub / No Dread are tunes, I dont think i play em as I cant find whitelabels so well in my collection haha.
Kaiju- Justice I seem to play all the time
Sinker though I havent actually copped it yet.

yeah original is so much better

An elitist’s term on dsf to describe a certain sound and style of dubstep, which in the process makes the deluded individual think they are a better person because of they either listen or do not listen to it pretty much.

1 BigUp

and also the joe nice show has been very weak this year with that horrible mc twisty or whatever his name is.

yep because dungeon was definitely never used by anybody else before dsf

quite a few good tunes this year

most ft commodo

didn’t tic/backyard drop on nye system/pretty much this year, seems to have gotten a bit forgotten about, both sides have pretty mad bass. can’t say i’ve picked it out the pile to mix that much though saying that…

gantz’s witch blues weird stuff was cool too

got my ting…should have copped…

2 Likes

Early release at nye but general release was like February kinda time iirc

perfectly described why that Karma plate is so good. I expected his Innamind release to follow a similar vein from his System release with some dub techno / Coki-like vibes but he showed a lot more than just that. Rumble Fish is just something else though.

Any record stores around London that you lot think I could find a copy of Wulf’s Community Dub at? Deejay.de charges 11 euro for shipping :expressionless:

i’d give sister ray’s and sounds of the universe a ring, they often have stuff like that a bit longer cos people don’t immediately check them for that type of record, if not try smaller sites like intense, scotch bonnet, idle hands that might still have it

mate stick to the topic, you know people use the term on dsf to describe a particular style of dubstep, we don’t need all this bollocks about whether or not it was used before dsf or not.

you’re the one who said it was used on dsf in a manner to describe a certain style of ds. i’m just saying it’s not or it wasnt’t used just on dsf to describe that and it didn’t originate on dsf so don’t act like this place is the only one using it

fkdungeon2k13

I found dsf while trying to Google how to make dungeon, so yeah hold tight dungeon massive

1 BigUp

I’m not saying dsf is the only one using the term, you’re the one saying I am saying that.

3 Likes

Doesn’t look like Sound of Universe has it, and other outlets are sold out except deejay.de. Oh, well. Good-bye additional 11 euro…

-ctrl f
-search ‘nomine,’ ‘blind man’
-0 results
p disgusting imo lol, that’s one of my faves this year

heh, Im sure there is bare tunes people have forgotten about.

this year was good year for dubs. received massive tunes from orson (‘last chance’ - don’t know many tunes that are THAT sparse and still roll).
cutkachi has a few tunes ready to fire.
digital steppas & shanti D’s version of call me rambo tore the place apart at last dubtopia!

not naming the obvious karma, commodo etc. tunes.

1 BigUp