Ambient Dub a la Rhythm and Sound

Morning everyone,
I’m currently building a playlist with ambient dubs like the stuff Mark Ernestus and Moritz von Oswald used to make under the Rhythm and Sound moniker. Really feeling the heavy rhythms and basslines paired with the unique texture.
Unfortunatly this style isn’t really that popular so most stuff in that direction is pretty underground but i knowyou guys know your dubs so leave some reccomendations below.
I’ll start with some of the stuff i already gathered.

this Intrusion one is more techno-y and i know a lot of you probably know it but it’s too good not to include.:smiley:

more Dubstep but still fits

Alright so you should have a pretty good idea of what i’m looking for by now. Have fun listening and contributing!

2 Likes

Dub Techno is quite an unsatisfying genre because Rhythm & Sound basically perfected it, so everything else is a bit underwhelming. There is some decent stuff out there however

2 Likes

1 BigUp

all timer

1 BigUp

Versa probably worth a look

1 BigUp

Thanks everyone for your recommendations! Great tunes! Versa was pretty much exactly what i was looking for. That Peverelist tunes also crazy haven’t heard one like that from him yet but havent gotten super deep into his music anyway.
I’ll keep researching based off of your posts and probably make a mix at some point

1 BigUp