Anti Social Entertainment

Thank you so much! Can’t wait to get digging into the Rinse FM shows, and bring back some memories.

1 BigUp

I don’t think i ever uploaded the 4th Anti Social mix i did, here it is anyway:

Tracklist:

Kromestar Mental Universe
V.I.V.E.K - Meditation Rock
Silkie - Planet X
Kromestar - What Else
Quest - Can We Go Back
V.I.V.E.K - Strategy
V.I.V.E.K - The Big Bang
Kromestar - Disagree
Mizz Beats - My World

Fuk its so short lol

1 BigUp

Not the first time you’ve said this

6 Likes

Antisocial shows comeback, but without Jay5ive
Silkie Chefal Quest V.I.V.E.K

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02i956daGSwj6M3SfXQAR4wgLH9uQ6d9NUBwPzcZJZPXXzAQXvrg9buFuf3NoDoXT3l&id=180352898652784

7 Likes

Great news shame about Jay 5ive though. Those radio shows were so good. The intros where he would play those 80bpm bits that the likes of Om unit and kromestar were making

6 Likes

wonder why he wouldn’t come back to do it again. Amped for it

3 Likes

Seeing Quest getting back involved in music has got me so gassed

7 Likes

I would love to see Jay5ive returns but I dont think it will happens. Double is not anounced either, a shame, I miss him too ^^. I miss Jay5ive’s sick dubsirens and G Double’s favorites rhymes ahahah that was iconic

4 Likes

Agree with all very excited but sad for no Jay 5ive & G Double. I’ve been wondering for ages what J5 has been doing all this time.

2 Likes

Arghh huge news!!! I’ve no idea what any of these guys play anymore (apart from VIVEK), looking forward to it.

2 Likes

I don’t think any of them have really strayed from what they did previously but maybe we’re in for a big shock especially with Vivek involved and on his experimental 140 tip.

Quest & Chef have always been two of the best DJs in dubstep too. It’s rare either of those are on a lineup and don’t play the most crowd pleasing sets. Almost always 3 decks too.

I’m hoping covid means these guys are sitting on dubs galore.

4 Likes

He’s now chillin on a desert island with few babes, taking a well deserved soundbwoy rest after all he has done for the bassheadz

G Double is there too and hundle the cocktails, dressed as a barman, somewhere in Caribean seas

Someone seen him surfing on a dolphin!

4 Likes

Thank you so much for this!

1 BigUp

Never forget.

5 Likes

Anyone know what is that kinda Swindle tune played at 1h 04min (mixed with Miracle Commodo remix) please?

Has to be Swindle
edit: 040 (Joker & Swindle) - Let It Be Known

1 BigUp

Aaaaaah amazing, big thanks, heard it few times and I never knew what it was ^^

Love this tune so much

1 BigUp

I mean I just didn’t know that there was still an “Anti-Social sound” in the scene and producers still making that sound. To be fair, I am a bit out the loop with dubstep, but if they’re all playing new tracks of a similar sound to the old days, that would be amazing.

I thought it was more about who was involved in and with Anti Social than what their sound was. Of course with a core of Silkie, Heny G, Quest & Chef there is a stand-out sound but plenty of the extended members were making all sorts. V.I.V.E.K was gettin murky, J Sparrow & Ruckspin had their groove on as Author, Kromestar was making every sort of tune under the sun, etc.