Anti Social Entertainment

One of my absolute favourites from the AS camp, truly timeless imo.

1 BigUp

When I think of Anti Social this pops into my head, high volume and a sub is required!

3 Likes

Tmsv - 1988 EP is in the theme

1 BigUp

This comeback has made me really happy man. Listening now and Silkie is mixing in Beauty, it’s all coming back again. Fuckin’ love em.

3 Likes

Finally got round to listening and had the biggest smile the whole way through

3 Likes

Batu ended his all nighter with this a couple weeks ago and I genuinely think it’s one of the happiest moments I’ve had in a dance recently just from the pure joy of hearing it in a rave

6 Likes

7 Likes

Nice, gonna check this one out after dinner.

Big show, first hour was power :mrweed:

1 BigUp

Getting into it now. Reminds me of that System where Chef wapped out the fresh DMZ acetates. Mad.

2 Likes

The one at Dingwalls? Yeah that set was a percy, them old bits have some madness going on in the low end

2 Likes

Everyone goes on about System at the Dome but those Dingwalls sessions were fucking sick as well.

1 BigUp

that first few blends classic chefal business

Enjoyed this!

First time raving was at those Dingwall nights (was in 1st year at the time so it completely ruined clubbing at uni for me aha) so they’ll always have a special place - but yeah the line ups and pressure that would be reached in there was insane

1 BigUp

I tryied to do an Antisocial vibe mix vinyl only (almost, 99% actually, the very last track is not a vinyl ^^)

Tracklist:

Quest - Dubfoot
V.I.V.E.K - Show Me
Alix Perez - Melodrama
Skream - Gritty
Dark Tantrums - Unborn
Kromestar - Boookey
Dark Tantrums - Storm
Kromestar - Alone
Jay 5ive & Kromestar - Electric Avenue
Jay 5ive & Kromestar - Deepest Fears
Jay 5ive & Kromestar - Bass 96
Jay 5ive & Kromestar - Clearly Distorted
F-one - Madhouse
Kromestar - Poison
Kromestar - Sweet Nightmares
Kromestar - Konfuzed
Jay 5ive & Kromestar - Try Harder
Jay 5ive & Kromestar - Hands In The Air
Kromestar - Jasmine
Jay 5ive & Kromestar - Words
Kromestar - Piece Of Mind
Jay 5ive & Kromestar - Blessed

6 Likes

Previously made a special Kromestar mix but was claimed due to copyrights on some of his dubstep rnb bootlegz dubstep refix such as Aaliyah - I need a resolution, or Brandy refix, which is really anoying, the mix has been shadowbanned but is still up, so for those who would like to hear that:

2 Likes

Video is unavailable

Oh didnt knew so that mean only me can watch it, wonderful ^^ I thought it was working for others too but I cant cheat with the claim lol

Upload the wav or mp3 of the mix to wetransfer or something then post the link in here

2 Likes