Anti Social Entertainment

Good idea, I will prepare that!

For the moment I only have ready the Antisocial Vibez #01 , which has just been blocked and shadowbanned today

1 BigUp

3 Likes

Sky’s The Limit > Fill Me In remix :gunfinger: :hooray: :gunfinger:

VIV’s mix is wicked. Bear Witness, Jedeye, Injunction, Way Out West. Basically a tour of my favourite tunes. So good.

1 BigUp

1 BigUp

3 Likes

That dub tech-y one 6 mins in is magic

I struggle with rinse’s compression these days, don’t know if it’s changed or something. After a while the midrange does my ears in.

2 Likes

Definitely changed over the years. Minimal Mondays era Rinse compressor was :ok_hand:

1 BigUp

Yeah that shit was vibes, blaring it from my £20 2.1 speaker system and getting complaints from my parents/neighbours to turn it down :love:

1 BigUp

Trust me mate. Those were the days

1 BigUp

Too late to listen it live but tonight it was master Heny G & Quest for this Antisocial show, lookin forward to hear the recording!

1 BigUp

3 Likes

Ouff, gotta check this one out immediately.

1 BigUp

Ayyyyyy this is good shit

1 BigUp

Quest’s first hour on this is gullllllllly
Proper grime selections

1 BigUp

Quest mix is huge

Holy smokes. I live in the states and swearwords and curse words get me in all sorts of trouble. But I love antisocial instrumentals I swear.

Its an enhanced version of the previous Asdee14’s huge archive of the old Jay 5ive & Mc G Double mixes, now up to 20 giga of music

organised by radio (rinse / flex) like previously, but then by years, which is more convenient if you want to participate to the archive and send some files who are not yet in the archive, its a bit easyier to see if some of your files are missing in the archive

5 Likes

Link isn’t working for me, anyone else?
Thanks for sharing.