Best Cheap Headphones?

I’ve mentioned this multiple times on here but these have served me well for years and sound quality is ridiculous for the price.
Ignore dumb dumb amazon customer reviews:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001EZYMF4/ref=psdcmw_172541_t1_B001RNO8ZC

Would be interested to know how they compare too.

Btw those ones you bought have those typical chinese pictures with unnecessary diagrams to show off the “technical” parts to help sell it imo

Oh wow, The HD 202’s are still doing the biz despite being thrown in the bag every day. It seems like I got a good deal on them at $25 dollars because the new model are more like $100 dollars.

I bought these off ur recommendation and it didn’t take me long to ruin them in the washing machine/tumble dryer lol

They sounded aight tho before i ruined them, my only criticism is that the cables are well thin/flimsy

Yes they are a but flimsey but i wear them at work and an engineering environment that get caught on things and they are fine.
But the beauty of these is cause they are so cheap you can jus get a new pair.
Probably woulda helped not giving them a wash :wink:

1 BigUp

oh yeah totally my fault :joy: i’ve done it to about three different pairs now ffs lol, sometimes they still work but it makes the cable go all curly and fukt

Same here w the iTurds - they worked after a couple trips thru the wash but definitely lost a lot of responsiveness.

just the washing machine and ur usually golden, but the tumble dryer’s a headphone killer lol

The ones that came with my Galaxy S2 died last week.
While typing this I realized I’m going to get new ones today because I just ordered an S9 :mrgreen:

End thread?

The gf recently got an S20 and they don’t even come with headphones any more :corncry:

Yeah I heard about that. I switched to bluetooth headphones now, the HD 350BT’s actually.
So a predecessor to the cans kruptah just posted. Think I’d give em a 7/10 for sound quality.
To my ears they lack high end and everything sounds kind of far away (that might be the same issue actually). The rest is a 9/10 although the sidetone during calls is quite loud, so you hear your own mics a bit too much. Battery life, controls, usb-c and comfort… all great.

I hate noise cancelling so that’s why I went with the 350’s.

1 BigUp