[Brighton] 25-26.02.2022 - The Mine Weekender at Brighton Electric & Volks powered by Sinai Soundsystem

We are back for the first event of the year and we would like to invite you all to the first-ever The Mine Weekender that is taking place on the 25th & 26th of February across two limited capacity venues, Brighton Electric on Friday and The Volks on Saturday! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Friday the 25th of February 2022, from 4:00PM until midnight

The ticket-only event will take place at Brighton Electric β€” a music studio complex with a limited 200 capacity venue, showcasing sound system music with live 3D visuals accompanying the sonic experience. We will also have a Well Rounded pop-up record shop set up at the bar area during the event and Donga will be playing an eclectic mix of various genres afterwards.

EGOLESS (DEEP MEDi) - live
ISHAN SOUND (Young Echo / DEEP MEDi) - live
BREAKFAKE (Wheel & Deal / Firmly Rooted / Transient Audio) - live
MARCUS ANBESSA (Lion Charge X / The Most High)
DONGA (Well Rounded Records)
MARIA
DUKU

hosted by Sun of Selah
visuals by Deximl