BRUT SQUAD WORLDWIDE MASSIF

aye i’ve listened to all of it and have every rec :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Got a week off work in March, gonna try and get through it

I listened through the whole thing in 2 or 3 rounds I think. Tbh I felt physically ill listening to some of it, had to pause. Really evocative stuff.

1 BigUp

7 hour drone/ambient/experimental? Based on the Wikipedia article it says it was released in parts. Wouldn’t mind checking them out one by one over time but fuck listening to something for 7 hours straight

1 BigUp

No ill do one part a day i think.
Like @Paralytik said, its going to be a tough listen in places

2 Likes

Got a lot of music I need to work through and not a lot of time to do it, but might come back to this

Oh god tell me about it.
I need years to get thru my listen list.

1 BigUp

Mines just mental & a load of bandcamp pages I have open. Think I’d go crazy if I had an actual list like some people :cornlol:

1 BigUp

every once in a while i’m considering how much time it would take me if i was to listen to each record in my collection one by one, one after another, and whether i still have enough life expectancy to do so

then i buy more records like an idiot

5 Likes

Drunkenly bought Sweatson Klank’s EP on Saturday.

Is that bad?

fuk sake

1 BigUp

Forgot to reply to this. Not bad, it is good EP yes.

1 BigUp
3 Likes

:heart: :smashedlol: :heart:

https://www.soundcloud.com/infinite-machine/laughing-ears-potcheen?ref=clipboard&p=i&c=0

Sooooo gooooood like all of it fuck…

1 BigUp

sry 4 self plug but do you guys consider this ‘brut’

idk what it is but I’m really happy with how it came out

4 Likes

Tbh the more common Brut tings get musically - seeing as there’s a lot more of this vibe out there now than ever - the less rigid I care to be (which wasn’t very much to start with) about curated categorization.

That said, I’d be super stoked to include this as such. Big tune!!!

:slayer:

2 Likes

(whole album is really fucking good and deserves a full listen imo)

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

1 BigUp

Very excellent EP and very sample-worthy.
Brut? Not sure but where else to put it.

1 BigUp