Converge - Official DSF Party - 2014 > Present

Yeah was asked Foamplate and he gave some good feedback!

This is a good example of what we expect to hear tbh. The Appleblim bit ive listened to about 8 times haha

Sheeeet, feeling to go this still

Got 3 early birds left. jheez

Canā€™t buy ticket cause I still got my moist natwest adapt account, someone buy it for me and Iā€™ll set you the money on PayPal

Early birds are gone. one week for that lot to go :gunfinger:

Slept on the earlys cause Iā€™m a clown. Gutted to have missed the last but this one gonna be the berries.

Good luck with the boat party, Jock.

1 BigUp

Boat party was tooooooo sick. Could have sworn I linked the clip vid in here.

Got mentioned on here

AND Next date after October is November 14th, Line up is sorted but will announce it later down the line, prob October ish. Bit electric but should be good fun.

Hopefully between now and October we will have a venue sorted for the one after that in late Febā€¦

1 BigUp

Managed to talk the venue into letting us open at 10 (+ giving us way longer to setup)

If any of you feel like being super helpful, sharing and liking and all this shit would be a great help, its become pretty apparent over the last few weeks that our event does not even reach a fraction of the people who would be into it in London, let alone anywhere else.
Event is below:

1 BigUp

ask the yunx/nomine/ammunition crew to post about it?

Ah yeh that do/have its juts Facebook limits shit so much its insane. Like we have like 275 likes, of that an average post gets seen by 30 people tops. Itā€™s crazy.

Finally copped my tickets!

Donā€™t think Iā€™m gonna be able to make this anymore :confused:

easy this looks good, ill be down london in november so ill try line it up with the nov night!!
I hate the fact that its Ā£40 quid to london on the train from my city, even with a railcard discount!! means I have to miss out on so many sick night cos train companies are overpricing cnuts

where are you coming from man? all bout dat national express/ mega bus for me going to Bristol!

I live in Leicester, its not even far from London but cos its a major commuter route to London the coaches and trains are stupid! I can get to london on a late night train for under 20, but it means getting to st pancras around 1am and Id rather be at the venue by then,
never heard of megabus, im gunna check it out!

mate you can get a national express coach from Lecister to london vic for Ā£12!

I need to do this, Bristol is the worst to get to from where I am. Reason Iā€™ve never been.

Yeah myself an @ch3 at points were going down once a fortnight haha, now its about once a month.
Think the most I ever paid was Ā£35 return and that was literally that day I booked it (was for Shakelton so worth it) usually its about Ā£12

I havenā€™t checked in years but Iā€™m sure its Ā£60+ on a train. Ridiculous.

LOOL dont fuck about!! I stopped using National express when I was at uni in Luton. they put the price of the leic > luton to about Ā£40 return.
ive just had a look on the site and its still Ā£40 to get to luton and back, but only Ā£20 return ticket to go further down the m1 and get from leic to london?! where the fuck is the common sense in that