Cynic - trooper

here is a new tune I’ve been working on for a few days
please let me know what you think
would be appreciated !!

I love this style of dub, very, very cool. The overall sound quality comes through with a tight bass and light high end. I banged this out super loud on my studio speakers and didn’t notice any frequency interference, muddiness, or anything like that. Keep up the work, there is an audience for this type of music and you already made me a fan!
I don’t have anything I would change as much as ideas to add. I think automating some reverb on the melody to build up and drop down would be cool, adding more high-end frequencies to build energy around the 50 second transition into the different bassline, and perhaps a few drum loops/fills. The song is rhythmic and flowing but a few gaps of silence/breaks could add more energy to the mix.

1 BigUp

RESPECT BRO WICKED FEED BACK YOUR A DON !!! I DID THINK RIGHT AT THE END WOW THIS TUNE DOSENT HAVE ONE RISER OR SFX ALONG THOSE LINES !! WILL DEFFO HAVE A PLAY AROUND ! THANKS AGAIN FOR FEEDBACK. MUCH RESPECT !!!

ALSO VERY HAPPY THAT U TOOK IT TO MAX VOLUME AND EVERYTHING SOUNDED COOL AS I HAVE THE WORST ACOUSTICS EVER WHERE I MAKE MUSIC SO THANKS FOR THAT !
BIG UP

Is ur caps lock key broken or are u just shouting?

I’m glad the fact i used capitals was enough to get you comment instead of the actual dubstep song I’ve been working on posted on DUBSTEP FORUM

1 BigUp

1 BigUp

cool track. personally i really like low end, so i’d try using the main lead line and turning it into a bassline. but either way, nice groove.

1 BigUp

Thanks for feed back will deffo have a play around!