DB Glitch (V1.3)

Using this in a track I’m working on. I’ve got 2-3 on certain sounds with different patterns and I’m turning them on and off but it’s getting a bit CPU intensive… Wondering if there is an easier way to do this that doesn’t involve bouncing cuz it’s way to soon to start doing that in the track.

edit: For some reason smoothing out the automation tracks helped a bit but still getting some clicking and stuff

I think you can get the effect units it contains separately from the company’s site, or at least you used to be able to.
It is a pain in the arse though, that’s why I had to give it up, computer could never hack it for more than 5 minutes. If I muted the track and turned it back on I’d just get infinite underruns.

Edit
May be your system, don’t think I ever ran it on anything other than 32bit myself.

You get like 3 of the 8 or so effects. The funny thing is I’m not really getting any serious cpu spikes (Like 60-70% at most) but it will still pop and crackle sometimes and completely randomly. I love what it can do too much to drop it :confused: Unless I can find something else that does the same thing easier (Preferably free as well.)

you got a big enough buffer set on ur audio driver?

Thanks I just turned on triple buffer and the problem appears to have been solved.