Deep Medi

Couldn’t agree with you more man. Although I & I > GOD personally.

Also consider prediter and salvation top tier tunes In the I & I / GOD / SS Remix zone

Spry remix gotta take the cake though. I like the record but it just seems like a no brainier to me to release that one, I hope we see it in the future eh

1 BigUp

Way Out West boys come on now

this one!!

1 BigUp

Ok what you really know about Jacky Spizznits

Fond memories of Ruckspin wheeling this a few times in Volks

havent played this one for ages. big tune tho

Instrumental of this blaow

1 BigUp

yeah, did that ever come out, remember he did it an it was fire.

Yeah pretty sure its out on vinyl too for cheap on the scogs, was just quite a low-key release/weird label

Ive deffo got the full digis of the instrumental anyhow - idk why its not on Youtube

breakdown on this one >>>>>>>

Yeah looking forward to his set on the boat fore sure :corndance: lot of big tunes

This was such a tune, I remember listening to this around 2 years ago when I was first getting into dubstep. Glad I managed to cop the vinyl of this on some Japanese record store. Sounds so sick too at 33 RPM.

SO hyped for this release.

preorders up

https://store.deepmedi.com/vinyl/medilp011

I just wanna get high and Stare at this

Hope that’ll be on redeye as well

Hope I can hear the other samples too. Decent track but I’m not wow’d by it tbh. Kahnmodogantz is instacop biz still though.

Volume 1 seems to be sold out at redeye and white peach. Haven’t seen it on unearthed yet though. It is still available at the medi store but the shipping is so expensive.

Lol redeye

Gantz EP is back in stock I saw the other day.

i bought it on amazon cause relatively cheap + free shipping.

but now i realize the likelihood that amazon will understock/over-sell and refund… fuck.

I SAW THAT. thats where i first pre ordered but i was kinda iffy about it. So i just canceled it.

Amazon sell medi plates?