Deep Medi

Cheers for the @ bruv, already own this one tho

1 BigUp

So tempted to buy another copy to keep fresh but already spent way too much on records recently so hard to justify. My original copy was one of the first records I bought so it’s a bit scuffed but plays through pretty much fine

1 BigUp

Ahh, already sold out of course. Would not buy from DEEP MEDi again though, since they fucked shit up royally last time I tried to order from there. Never got that Jack Sparrow album, and that last email where I demanded a refund for it, they said 5-7 business days. Had to contact them again 3 weeks later… Finally got the money back now last week.

It’s mind-boggling to me that they tried to re-send it twice and still failed. Even more crazy that this whole ordeal took approx 7 months.
EDIT actually ordered it the 28th of November 2021, so +8 months actually. Insane.

They hate foreigners

5 Likes

This has happened and is still happening to me right now with various UK labels. Brexit really fucked things up as it seems :confused:

Was such a cool feeling to be able to use national shipping during my semester abroad in Swansea a few months ago :cool:

2 Likes

Didn’t mean to reply to your post.

3 Likes

FUCK. I want that.

Let me know when you send stuff to Deep Medi, I want to love spam their social media with Paralytik fandom.

1 BigUp

Finji fandom too. lol

4 Likes

Isn’t Flatline also the name of the tune where Flowdan raps on LAS - Pocosink (Commodo Remix)?

3 Likes

10 truhed points to you

2 Likes

1 BigUp

Heavy track, can’t wait to hear the rest.

Video for it too.

2 Likes

RC1 will be powering their 4 nights at Phonox, isn’t there quite strict sound limits there?
I still booked my ticket as I haven’t been to any dubstep events in a long time.

2 Likes

I’ve seen the bug play there on the sinai. Granted it wasn’t a full rig, but still much better than an in house system. Not going to any of the medi nights tbh, but I do miss going to a dubstep night with a big rig

1 BigUp

Thanks, I’m hoping it’s the same for the final event I’m attending.

Same, it’s been a long time since I have heard some serious power. Think I may have to start going to festivals if I want to feel bass levels anywhere near DMZ 8th birthday.

1 BigUp

The last sick dubstep night I went to was the Juan Forte night up in Sheffield. Darkish room, big sinai stacks, everyone smoking up. Fearless dread opened up their set with the knowledge as well which was such a standout moment of the night. That and almost hallucinating to some coki tune because of all the pressure :cornlol: Tbf the last system birthday at fire wasn’t bad, security wasn’t militant which was good - but the firmly rooted couldn’t really push the levels

Not sure what the best festivals are atm for dubstep etc on sound systems, outlook & dimensions have been getting quite a few negative reviews in terms of the systems recently

3 Likes

Outlook in croatia was F1s everywhere last year and from the few stories on socials i’ve seen this year, probs the same. Not a fan of F1, but it wasn’t terrible, just not a patch on the fort :frowning:

The boat parties sounded horrid though, hopefully they improved that this year.

1 BigUp