Downloaded FL Studios, but exe won't open

or download a proper crack :wink:

1 BigUp

You’re welcome, hope you get it sorted.
You using a mobile phone hotspot? If it’s really taking that long via hotspot you might want to try a download manager if you haven’t. It can help with downloading stuff over unstable connections and supports pause/resume. That way you don’t have to try over and over. Something like www.flashget.com

Yea I’m using mobile hotspot. It had started downloading last night but now it says it couldn’t be downloaded. Do have an idea why? Bad connection maybe? And what’s that about a download manager?

My hotspot came through. Took way less time, too. Bout two hours, this time. Im now looking at the daw’s main screen. Thanks.

1 BigUp

When will FL come to OS X? I’d be all over that.

They used to say never, but since Apple started using x86 architecture they’ve been slowly working on it. It’s been on OS X for a couple years via inbuilt custom Crossover. It works but there’s no VST support. Still handy for running all the internal FL plugins and the DAW itself.

They’ve been working on a native OS X version for a couple years, you can download an alpha: https://support.image-line.com/knowledgebase/base.php?ans=114

Seems like its never going to come in this point it’s been in development for so long.

if i ever have money i just buy stuff with dongle :poop: