2 Likes

Thanks! This made me chuckle, a lot !

This would be such a good situation IRL hope it happens one day :slight_smile:

Not on boiler room tho, on some mahoosive stage to like 200,000 peopleā€¦

Coki sampled Drake in voodoo dolls

Oh yeah I remember that lol

ā€œDONā€™T COME AROUND AND TRY AND GAS ME UPā€

1 BigUp

oh yeah we should have one of these again, donā€™t think Iā€™ve started one on the new forum yet. letā€™s exclude breakstep, sublow / dark garage, and unreleased music.
all off the top of my head without thinking too much:

1. Mala - Neverland
  2. Pangaea - Router
  3. Martyn - Vancouver
  4. Peverelist - RWTP
  5. Burial - South London Boroughs

honourable mentions include, but are not limited to, 9 Samurai, Angieā€™s Girl Got Stoned, Clap Trap, Changes, Baboo, One Of Us, Circling, Gather, Mud, Rumours & Revolutions, Electro Scratch, Blood On My Hands and Erstwhile Rhythm.

1 BigUp

Tbf I couldnā€™t argue with that list, though Iā€™d probably swap out vancouver for broken heart remix. But thatā€™s one of my all time favourites anyway

Take Pangaea and Martyn out

Put in Shackleton - Blood on my hands & Quest - Eden

1 BigUp

blue notez
goat stare
put you down (ramadanman remix)
ancient memories (skream remix)
cmyk

cmyk is mostly sentimental choice tho

1 BigUp

goat tunes - Very subjective opinion and is very easily subject to change. The amount of times joe nice has changed his opinion for his favourite dubstep tune; from malaā€™s conference to kromestarā€™s path of jah to malaā€™s lean forward is telling.

i think the point is to list your personal GOAT tunes, we all know its an impossible question to answer for everyone lol

1 BigUp

44k views vs 66 mil

strong list, south london boroughs and router are top contenders, vancouver is close for me too.

obviously its still always in flux but as weā€™ve now had some more time to sit around and reminisce, mine is solidifying to something like

pev - rwtp
burial - south ldn boroughs
1 tune from dmz boys, too many to pick from (blue notez, lean fwd, midnight, root, goat stare, rufageā€¦)
1 skull disco, too many to pick from again. anything off skull03, 08, or 10, maybe also vansan, but blood on my hands probably has a slight lead
then probably some old rama, router, vancouver, or broken hearts rmx

honorable mention to quest - stand, toasty - the knowledge, many others

1 lean fwd
2 lean fwd
3 lean fwd
4 lean fwd
5 ruffage

3 Likes

Yeah but Iā€™m just saying that your goat tunes can change quite easily as well. Very tricky to narrow it down to 5 tunes I would say.

The whole point of these discussions is to 'member

Midnight is just the ultimate dubstep tune for me. As for a list, Iā€™ve tried before and canā€™t do it. Changes every day lol.

1 BigUp

my favs off the dome m8

pev - roll w the punches
pangaea - router
untold - kingdom
distance - fallen vexā€™d rmx
cluekid - hovercraft

2 Likes

Shame on you all for not including any Ramadanman/Pearson sound.

No 2562, joe or untold either :hmm:

1 BigUp

too bad 2562 resistance dub and joe watermelon dub are unreleased otherwise you might have got your wish