DSF 54 Sample Pack Competition!!!

I liked the 3 feel bass a ton. I was sitting there thinking around halfway through hoping it went to double time or something and the crazy syncopated drums came in and it was way better. Sick song dude

3 Likes

Mine was number 2, the straight D&B track

@mks I’m down for this too!

2 Likes

Make the sample pack as small as possible imo

3 Likes

Nice. Yours was really solid, just a bit long for me ngl.

1 BigUp

Too long for me as well haha. Id had enough of it by the end!

That sound of ice comp was pretty dope - the video was fairly long but wasn’t much to work for conventional sound design.

…there’s always that thread:man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Probably going to step out from the production comps for a bit.
I just don’t have the spare time for a few months to be able to devote any time to it.

5 Likes

I’d be willing to run the next one.
Expect lower production value tho

4 Likes

you had a hell of a run :salute:

2 Likes

Next comp is a sleepwalker memorial service

2 Likes

Definitely going to pick it up again in the future.
Maybe around March or April time. I got my coursework going hard right now, and I just can’t dedicate any time to making music or the comp atm.

2 Likes

Thank you for your service soldier.

1 BigUp

I paused music for 5 years while I was finishing two degrees. Made the odd beat here and there.

1 BigUp

Thats it at the minute just fiddling around with bits and pieces. Nothing serious .

1 BigUp

you’ve been putting in work for a while so major respect for keeping us entertained with these

2 Likes

Btw me and mks were thinking to wait for the new year before the next competition. There’s usually a lot less participation around the holidays

5 Likes

I’m for that.

3 Likes

Yeah cant someone make a really small sample pack with no effort? I wanna try if it is basic lol

1 BigUp

ok, there you go:

2 Likes