DSF 54 Sample Pack Competition!!!

It has finally arrived! @MARSEN came through with a stellar sample pack.
Absolutely rammed with all manner of hoovers, pads, reeses, foley fx and gigantic kicks.

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

In his own words: all sounds are either taken from various bits of hardware, some further processed & some not, or ripped from tunes I’ve made (both finished and unfinished - some never heard by another soul before) except for the “Stolen” folder, which has a delicately curated selection of blatantly ripped off samples and no-context clips I’ve lifted from various corners of the internet. lots of pretty usable sounds and weird shit, but I tried not to put toooo many nice sounds in so that there’s still some challenge. and absolutely no clean breakbeats to chop. sorry folks!

• There are no genre or tempo restrictions with this one so go (deez) nuts.
  • Deadline for submissions is Sunday 31st October.
  • Winner will receive slight admiration from a bunch of random dudes on the internet, and also be given the chance to curate the next sample pack.

VOTE CLOSED

WINNER
Congratulations @mks with almost half the total votes.
RUNNER UP
Big up @Tolsof with a third of the reamining votes.
HONORABLE MENTION
@_ronzlo - good to see you back on this buddy

https://soundcloud.com/old_shock/sets/dsf-54-the-anna-nicole-smith-benefit-foundation-trust?si=76db89c7d8cc4a94a210654ac7ca5811

• 001 DSF54
  • 002 DSF54
  • 003 DSF54
  • 004 DSF54
0 voters
6 Likes

@cyclopian @Anecho @MARSEN @knobgoblin @Samuel_L_Damnson @Harkat @Lavek
@Tolsof @Hibbie @_ronzlo @Paralytik @mks

1 BigUp

@faultier @topmo3 @swerver @syrup @lloydnoise @anon22530004 @butter_man @Pokus
@Dubstep_Warrior

3 Likes

Lookin fwd to hearing deez

1 BigUp

I see this list as in order of how much you like them, Not impressed to be so close to Torynonce !

3 Likes

feel free to keep and use these samples for other stuff too lads no possessiveness here. hope you have fun with them. bit tempted to put an entry in too

1 BigUp

Already got something going :slight_smile:

Yep got my drums mostly locked
Bit of a melody, some bass stabs. Coming along nicely.

Lets not bury the lead now.

Winner will receive slight admiration from a bunch of random dudes on the internet

1 BigUp

This one seems a bit quiet. Everyone ok?

3 Likes

I’ve put a little work into this so far. Might later today. Definitely will this weekend

2 Likes

Still to get to DL the pack yet man, definitely gonna get something done tho

2 Likes

Yeh ive been mad busy this week but will participate

2 Likes

Got a nice bass line going. Sample pack is pretty sick, haven’t even gone through everything yet

1 BigUp

2 weeks to go.
13 downloads of the pack so I’m hoping for a big turnout for this one

2 Likes

I’ve got a decent groove going. Still needs some work and then I need to extract it into an actual song lol. Been crazy busy lately so it’s hard to find time to work on it, but I should have something done in time

1 BigUp

Oh damn, been sleeping on this, totally forgot.

2 Likes

I’m excited to see what you guys do :relieved:

1 BigUp

I’ve got the main bit, the main bit alt version, and the breakdown.
Just can’t get them linked up

sometimes just a one bar pause or transition does wonders when you can’t get them to flow the way you want

1 BigUp