DSF Members Mix Club

130 to 140 tings, my bit starts around 1h05

2 Likes

My latest offering including one from our ninja @Stance_ReThinK, also the link to my Rubble Records mix I previously mentioned if you’re really peckish
:praise: :salute:

https://soundcloud.com/hedzjack/140-sesh-nov19

5 Likes

Replay from my last radio show - I always enjoy drawing for more “leftfield” dubstep for lack of a better term and I reckon this set is the best example of that. Tracklist on the link, hmu for DL link as per

2 Likes

Aye, this is dope. Very inspiring tunes man. Send me a DL.

1 BigUp

got you g

2 Likes

Hour set from Twitch last night:

My Anti Social tribute:

https://soundcloud.com/hedzjack/anti-social-mix

Was invited for a guest mix on @Yung_Dave 's show recently - available on SC now with download enabled. Running clubby stuff between 120 - 180 :gunfinger:

5 Likes

Gonna start a mix series on my sc

wow, one of those still works 6h later

1 BigUp

they were the same mix with slightly different eq

I bundled all the tunes I’d been feeling this year and recorded a best of mix, lot of stuff missed out but I wasn’t going over 2 hours

3 Likes

Had a few drinks earlier and decided to have a mix, about 15/20 mins I was really happy with how it was sounding so decided to record it. Not something I want to upload to SC, but don’t wanna let it just sit on my laptop so decided to share it with you ■■■■■ if anyone wants it :gunfinger: Not listened back so no idea how the levels or blends are but I’m sure there’s some enjoyment to be had

2 Likes

How’s 23’ looking for you DJ sets wise Creamy, you got your foot in the door at anything like Keep Hush or something like that ?

Nothing for keep hush, got a semi confirmed booking for Feb though

1 BigUp

nice

4 Likes

Sounds good man, keep plugging !!

1 BigUp

I fucking knew one of you ■■■■■ would say something lol

1 BigUp

Recorded a mix for Hypnotic Groove, featuring 1hr 28m of mostly EBM, techno, industrial and electro, although I did play a dubstep track in there too cos I refuse to forget my roots.

2 Likes

Recorded this is in November. 140 selections, mostly bassweight-y halfsteppers.

1 BigUp