DSF58 - Easter Special!

In the spirit of Easter we’re embracing dubstep’s true Christian roots for production comp 58.
The only samples you can use are the stems from P.O.D’s seminal ‘Alive’
(download)

Please create something dancey in either 120, 140 or 160 bpm, any genre… You can use fx ofc but no synths or other samples OBVIOUSLY etc etc

Deadline is May 6th (King Charles coronation, another important date in dubstep history!)

Let the spirit of the lord come inside you, good luck everyone x

12 Likes

WTF

5 Likes

As in Holy Fucking Moses.

3 Likes

Hahhahahahahahahaah oh fucking me what the fuck man!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
You genius

3 Likes

There’s a fair bit of bleedthrough in all the drum stems but actually there’s some pretty decent stuff here.

There’s a little kick section that sounds like the dun-dun-dun dun dun drum from the Terminator 2 theme. Not sure how I’m going to do this yet but I’m feeling slow and menacing.

1 BigUp

Nice

This shit is so dumb, love it. Obvs gonna 140.

4 Likes

Down with the Sadducees.

1 BigUp

Thitizens! We have Thamthon the Thadduthee Thtrangler…

3 Likes

I’m gonna do all 3, as our lord and savior would want

2 Likes

Some @s for some ppl that make tracks here, off the top of the dome, feel free to add

@Paralytik @harkat @hubb @MARSEN @Samuel_L_Damnson @Hibbie @faultier @swerver @syrup @butter_man @Pokus @Stance_ReThinK @cyclopian @anon22530004

5 Likes

@_ronzlo im sure you don’t need summoning lol

2 Likes

incredible. will have to make something for this, if I dont follow thru feel free to ban me @mods

2 Likes

Thanks, I posted 4 posts above yours though. But thanks. A lot. Thank you. May Jesus bless your week.

2 Likes

Just gonna put this here for reference, in case you edit @MARSEN .

1 BigUp

bro I need the accountability at this point hahah

1 BigUp

How could you forget @Ryan

3 Likes

@kruptah are you going to make something for DSF58?

2 Likes

lololol, big up on the theme selection

this slapped according to 12yo me

1 BigUp

Alive went pretty hard when I was 7

2 Likes