EPROM appreciation.

https://soundcloud.com/complexmag/eprom-dirtybird-campout-east-coast-mix

Might gonna take flack but shit ain’t wack.

Good mix to throw on when the homies demand hoe-me sounds and you just wanna dork on production.

1 BigUp

Eprom the god.

1 BigUp

No idea Eprom and Alix Perez did ting together - they’re playing here next month:

I’ve got a few Eprom/Shades bits, 1:55 in this mix is an Eprom dub I’m waiting for

you can hear it better in this mix as it goes - last track at around 55 mins

2 Likes

Yeah tunes fucking gnarly. Can’t wait for it to drop eventually

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 BigUp

caught him a couple times - so sick, especially on a dope system! mmm :blazing::blazing::blazing:

1 BigUp

1 BigUp

Goddamn.

I’ve never heard of this guy but I think I’m gonna be spending a ton of money on his bandcamp today!!

2 Likes

Money well spent bruv.

1 BigUp

just out of interest mate, I wanna ask why do you buy your music? I take it your not a DJ? do you just wanna support the artist?

on topic: I have this horrible record in my collection and it happens to be by eprom lol

In fact I have a bunch of stuff like this that I’d want to get rid of so bad. if anyones willing to pay for postage and a little bit for effort I can ship em to you lmao

1 BigUp

loooool i have this one too, had completely forgotten about it

tbh in the “shit i bought around 2010 that didnt age that well” category, its def not the worst, iirc the falty dl remix on the flip is ok? not that i have played it recently, mind

2 Likes

yeah I have a bunch of shit from that era that sounds awful to todays standards. it’s funny how other tracks still sound OK like some blawan, ramadanman etc. but stuff like fantastic mr fox, eprom, sbtrkt etc sound quite wack despite the fact that all of it is very 2010’s esque

To support the artist and also to have in my collection.
I don’t use streaming services, I would rather own stuff than rent it.

1 BigUp