Excision Vs. Datsik Vs. Downlink

For a second I thought this was a fantasy MTV Celebrity Death-match thread. For me, I would love to see Diplo and Skrillex fight to the death in claymation.

Also, OP @Sam_Hole__VG_Tunes lurk more, check out what we post here, Excision, Datsik, and all that is not even close to what we discuss/listen to on here.

loooool oh that

they had like predator robot suits and cyber guitars

nuts. Must be some nice benzos and coke in the brostep world

Their show is like a combination of Daft Punk and Gwar, except completely whack.

too late tho

1 BigUp

m8 datsiks very early stuff is big, you cant even deny it

:gunfinger: :gunfinger: :gunfinger: :gunfinger: :gunfinger:

hahahah shit I had forgotten about that

Thatā€™s pretty terrible though still. Not brostep but meh

Just a shitter version of what Sukh Knight and co were doing around then

the lead in that makes me think of

this is a legit banger though, I donā€™t care what anyone says, that lion reese at 2:16 is a lot

2 Likes

welcome to 2009

2 Likes

A bro is just an obnoxious party boy from the US.

I fucked with Datsik for a minute when I first got into the music and hadnā€™t yet made the distinction between whatā€™s legit and whatā€™s not. Excision is shit. Downlonk is meh. But yeah, excision is very shit, always has been too. Datsik turned shit after 2010, and downlink was just meh. But for real though, excision is shit.

Nah I used to rate excision, not the greatest but heā€™s decent. Much better than downlink anyway

1 BigUp

actually pretty sick

I really like this https://soundcloud.com/excision/night-shine

I cannot condone your posts.
Go sit on the naughty step.

lmao is this what happens when the production forums leaks out into general.

as much as i love the loud synthy sound design stuff, excisions always been my least favorite. Its all metallic n scratchy, too much of a rock metal vibe.

1 BigUp

Excursions new mix is insaneā€¦ I think weā€™re finally out of that era where people were trying to make dub step with electro house influences and now itā€™s just riddim/trap influences and itā€™s crazy

Idk man I think you should try listening to it again with an open mind. I thought the same thing but Missesota gave me some tickets to see him open for excision and it was one of the best live shows I have ever seen. It really changed my view on the music. Something about seeing it live and watching everyone head bang to the music is just amazing.

lol

2 Likes