Free Sample Pack Thread

I’ve rinsed that archive on many occasions

1 BigUp

https://x.com/Rainmaker1973/status/1714282956821496113?s=20

4 Likes

That’ll do nicely for my foghorn D&B comp

3 Likes

Not a sample pack but a mad sound on here. From the comments it’s called a flare shell

Some real nice foley in there

1 BigUp

10 808’s i made for free for peeps if they want them

3 Likes

sort me out geeza… does anyone have any drum packs that are legal that they know they can show me to download? im lacking in the snare, hi hat, rim shots, kick region. all the kicks i got are overly processed and i have to re process them etc and snare’s i got are getting boring. ive tried layering and stuff but i need a abit more material to work with.

1 BigUp

You could start here. Tons of free and paid for depending on your budget.

1 BigUp

man you legend ty

1 BigUp

The MusicRadar one (last link) is actually part of a massive long running freebie series that’s got some great stuff (and some not as great stuff to be sure.) Tons more drums though and stuff like bagpipes and metal guitar, plenty variety.

2 Likes

Yeah I think I’ve got a couple of music radar drum packs. Or it was one pack I downloaded with a bunch of real drum hits and stuff.

Good pack, definitely recommend grabbing it.

Also the sample pack comps (usually) have some good drum samples, so i recommend holding on to a few of those once you start joining in

1 BigUp

yeah ive just downloaded 1 of there packs pretty good i like the vinyl kicks alot ill be sure too look at this site quite often

2 Likes

Too much hassle, use this instead:

Lol thanks for most definitely putting me on a PST list.

the what…?

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: