Gantz

KCG Vol. 2 is overdue! Please pull you fingers out lads and give us what we need :praise:

2 Likes

Old freebie from 2012

Whatever happened to nanobyte

It was two guys, i think they split up or could just be the downfall of the dungeon era (took so many great artists with it tbh).

1 BigUp

4 Likes

Against the tide remix :gunfinger:

1 BigUp

Fuck I m seeing he has just added Exile ft. El Madhy jr too, almost sure it was ending with Against the tide RMX at first, he should have added Exile few minutes ago, or I have not seen it the first time ^^

1 BigUp

What the fuck I m checking again the album and he has just added Black Sun feat El Madhy Jr ^^

This release reminded me of this

1 BigUp

So fucking good

Edit - absolutely love this 100bpm/dancehall vibe a lot of producers are doing, and this is probably one of the best ones I’ve heard. I’m also quite drunk so maybe it’s actually shit

4 Likes

oh shit been waiting for this exile tune for years

and ofc it comes out digi only

@lazyalf

Banger

Absolutely duuurrrrrrrtty

EP is instacop

1 BigUp

where is this? cant find it

Looks like he’s taken those ones down. Peak

weird, i copped when I could see the El Madhy collabs, now if I download from bandcamp they’re not in there :cry:

edit: luckily I downloaded them to my phone last night and in that download I do have the 2 extra tracks lol

1 BigUp

I downloaded them to my laptop. I havent unzipped the file yet to make sure theyre in there

did you download them yesterday or today?

Last night after i paid, both tracks were still listed on BC