Glassy/Weightless Grime

riz la teef jumped in to remind mr dj mag that it’s spokes not stokes

nah I don’t wanna add to the negativity but this is genuinely the first time I’ve ever seen some bod using serato with CDJs. this makes absolutely 0 sense in my head. :badteeth:

nah dude full agreement, seen people doing that on get darker too and it just looks like the most boring way to dj in the world (any times where ur not actually doing anything when djing and u and the crowd are just staring at each other feel painfully awkward to me)

anyway gonna roll down to this now cos it’s in the ends, gonna try and stay off camera so the nutters in the chat don’t say nasty things

have a good un at corsica johoosh, im probably gonna hit this coyote thing tonight instead

Wasteclod

Nah have fun y’all - Mr Mitch & Faze Miyake special guests too

might reach myself, any idea what the venue is like?

http://differentcirclesmusic.bigcartel.com/product/rabit-strict-face-tearz-into-stone-diff003

Rabit - Tearz / Strict Face - Into Stone / (Widows Version) up for preorder. Copped mine already.

1 BigUp

just been

pretty weird, tiny little downstairs place, speakers are pretty swag but lineups big so im probably gonna pop back in after 12, (going to a mates around the corner atm)

nice one, free on the door right? weighing up this or corsica.

free yeah, i got a free beer token on way in too, not sure if that was just for the early doors crowd

1 BigUp

fucking hell went back at like 20 past 1, bouncer wouldn’t let my mate in cos he hadn’t been in before, went in alone and it was like me label head of coyote, his gf mr mitch on deck and like 2 other people

awkward af

pretty intimate mr mitch set for 20 minutes was kinda nice

Just realized something… the label head of Coyote is Tomas Fraser whose also a columnist, and I remember you talked shit an article he wrote about grime in Ibiza LOL

not sure if this was posted here yet, either way its fuckin amazing!

Tom Coyote’s girlfriend is Mr Mitch!?

im not tryna beef tom coyote or his yat lol

his gf is much prettier than mr mitch tbf (forgot what my beef with his column was that time think i posted it in hideout to not dump neg vibes in here)

4real worst soundsystem i’ve heard in a while, felt like hearing tunes under water

slackks dropped an ep, wasn’t really feeling till the last track, few meandering synth jams but the last ones really fun, nice to hear some new sounds

https://soundcloud.com/chemistuk/tom-e-vercetti-infinite-plane-chemist-remix-odekoboxed-rinsefm

the original is sick too , but chemist did a mad1

orignial here:

wavey

New Sharp Veins mix.

Recent Boxed mix on Rinse is killer too. The guest mix from Odeko

New Gobstopper artwork from their twitter.

Definitely gives out a Silk Road Assassins vibe. Gonna cross my fingers for them to finally make a release :eyes:

yeah sick!, hopes its Silk Road assassins