Goth-Trad Appreciation

Grind is gut

More or less the whole LP there

1 BigUp

Anyone cop a dubplate version of PSIONICS ?

Will the album be released later in a classic LP format? With all these limited packages, it’s a bit unclear…

Yes, a standard release will come later. The limited packages will be released earlier and are simply a different approach to putting his music out.

I’d like to share to you the short video clip of test cutting at Wax Alchemy.
We’re cutting the exclusive track “Skin No Longer Scars feat Dälek” which isn’t included on album, only on Limited Dubplate.
In this way, we are trying to make the best quality of Dubplate for delivering to you!!!

(source)

pretty killer

3 Likes

Sample spotting
1:21:53 is the drumloop from Karma’s Terrorist

Big mix though tbh I never know what to think of his noise stuff

He does a better job at it than with his last few dubstep outings on deep medi imo. Worth checking out.
I feel a bit bad for him, because when he plays on dubstep lineups not many people are open to his sounds. It’s a time and place thing.

I actually found the most jarring point of the mix was when he went from medi dubstep to his newer stuff you could kind of see it on his face too, I personally love the “new” vibe. A ton of depth and energy in those new bits.

Goths a badman - his higher BPM shit is some of the most relevant stuff any of the 140 canon are making right now

No one else is incorporating as diverse influences as fruitfully as him, some Sunn meets GT meets Source Direct shit

1 BigUp

bassline is similar too, whats that track?

From the YouTube comments:

HIROSHI FUJIWARA - Natural Born Dub

That’s definitely where Karma took the drums and bass for Terrorist. GT probably introduced him to that record.

2 Likes

:corntard:

His latest Medi 12"s are Sinker and Born To Know…

that’s a really sick track

yh it’s gone straight in the wantlist :cornlol:

:surprised::surprised:

1 BigUp

Goth-Trad was doing live sets some years back. Were any recorded and made available for download?