Graphic Art & Design (Album Art, Design Projects, Jobs, etc.)

2 Likes

This led into a more colorful jaunt that I’m very happy with. Has about 70 hours of render time left tho

4 Likes

what program are you using?

really like the futuristic minimalism of your stuff

:+1:

Thanks man. Using Cinema 4D and it’s built in Physical rendering engine. (Usually I use Octane to render but have been learning Physical lately just to broaden my skills)

Heath Ceramics pot in the lower right was the color palette inspiration

1 BigUp

I’ve wanted to get Cinema 4D for a while but the price is way out of my budget range

Check out Blender. Very decent and it’s open source/free. Tons of tutorials/documentation around for it.

1 BigUp

will do

2 Likes

I downloaded Blender

may be a dumb question:

what does “open source” mean?

Nobody “owns” the underlying code in a commercial sense.

1 BigUp

Here’s an animation I did for a track I made. The rigging is a little wonky but looks cool in a wierd way. Done in Blender, Zbrush and Mixamo. I like how it came out though.

3 Likes

This is rad man, janky in a good way haha

I really want to get back into doing videos for people.

Made this one for Sectra a whiles back

2 Likes

This is so sick, how did you make it?

1 BigUp

A couple different graphics apps - one called Assembly, and then a sketch filter in another one.

And thanks man!

1 BigUp

Ban pls

That’s dope bro. You should make videos for your own tracks tho!

I really like doing it all: tracks, graphics and videos. But it’s a lot of damn work and I think I lost motivation, because frankly no one really gives a shit…

But yo, at least I can post my joints here lol
here’s another one from back in the day. yeah, I should get back to making them, even if the audience is pretty limited (at this point)

(music and video by me)

2 Likes

mix 134_500x500

found some old clip art… used one for a mix cover. kinda boring, but weird too.

Working on a new project

6 Likes

Delete

Zebulon-500

Seeing-Things-500

3 Likes