Guilty pleasures

I don’t know why I like this dumb tune. I think cause it’s downtempo…your typical brostep sounds but a bit different…idk maybe it’s only cause i heard it in a twerk video

It’s like skrillex lite

Your guilty pleasure is my outright pleasure, Africa is a fucking tune and you should be ashamed for being ashamed about it

Tbf I’ve always struggled a bit with the concept of guilty pleasures, why would you feel guilty about being pleased by something? Unless we’re talking straight up genocide or something

Right on man. You’re right, fuck it, it is a fucking tune, and I love it. No shame.

You have a point, they shouldn’t actually be seen as ‘guilty pleasures’ cause then you’re assuming ‘acceptable’ & ‘unacceptable’ music which is kind of narrow minded. drakes One Dance is catchy as fuck plus it has a beautiful Crazy Cousinz sample. but the rest of views is sh1te but that’s not me rationalizing

this is like the music version of candy, good for about 5 listens a year, and only if you keep your mind off the fact that it’s made out of cheap supersaw corn syrup :badteeth: :badteeth: :badteeth:

(also it has nostalgia value for me, remembering that time period…)

this intro tho lol

i was hoping for mc grindah to jump down from the rafters and interrupt him

PRICK. BABYLON. GET OUT THE WAY.

:ocean::ocean::ocean:

terrible, but not at the same time.

i know.

football

Ugh me too

everytime i hear the word football nowadays i think of this

the ‘football’ sample is just too much

Can’t stand the intro, verses etc and i just can’t be deeling with Bollywood dancing type shit but the chorus :love:

In fact why i’m at it Girls Aloud had some seriosly strong choruses, again verses are wack:

Shameful shit i kno

Actually Love Machine was the other way round, verse sick, chorus nah not so much

EDIT: actually chorus decent too