Guilty pleasures

It’s like skrillex lite

1 BigUp

Your guilty pleasure is my outright pleasure, Africa is a fucking tune and you should be ashamed for being ashamed about it

Tbf I’ve always struggled a bit with the concept of guilty pleasures, why would you feel guilty about being pleased by something? Unless we’re talking straight up genocide or something

1 BigUp

Right on man. You’re right, fuck it, it is a fucking tune, and I love it. No shame.

1 BigUp

You have a point, they shouldn’t actually be seen as ‘guilty pleasures’ cause then you’re assuming ‘acceptable’ & ‘unacceptable’ music which is kind of narrow minded. drakes One Dance is catchy as fuck plus it has a beautiful Crazy Cousinz sample. but the rest of views is sh1te but that’s not me rationalizing

1 BigUp
2 Likes

this is like the music version of candy, good for about 5 listens a year, and only if you keep your mind off the fact that it’s made out of cheap supersaw corn syrup :badteeth: :badteeth: :badteeth:

(also it has nostalgia value for me, remembering that time period…)

this intro tho lol

1 BigUp

i was hoping for mc grindah to jump down from the rafters and interrupt him

PRICK. BABYLON. GET OUT THE WAY.

:ocean::ocean::ocean:

terrible, but not at the same time.

i know.

football

Ugh me too

1 BigUp

everytime i hear the word football nowadays i think of this

the ‘football’ sample is just too much

1 BigUp

Can’t stand the intro, verses etc and i just can’t be deeling with Bollywood dancing type shit but the chorus :love:

In fact why i’m at it Girls Aloud had some seriosly strong choruses, again verses are wack:

Shameful shit i kno

Actually Love Machine was the other way round, verse sick, chorus nah not so much

EDIT: actually chorus decent too

1 BigUp

this is a banger tbf.